Backstage Concern From Some WWE Officials Over Kurt Angle’s Return At WWE TLC Tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Dave Meltzer said on Wrestling Observer Radio recently that there is some backstage concern over Kurt Angle’s return to the ring tonight at WWE TLC. With the TLC match full of big spots and risks, Meltzer noted that WWE officials are concerned that Angle will take a needless risk. Angle has not had the mentality of just another guy in the background, and may get caught up in the intensity of the match. Meltzer added that WWE officials will likely have to remind Angle to tone it down before the match.

As reported earlier, Angle could work one of the big four WWE shows now that he has been cleared to return to the ring.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I feel like this had to be expected. But it is what it is. He's always been known for his competitiveness, so you stick him in this match, what else do you expect? I don't want to see him hurt himself but it's really on WWE if he does imo. I mean it's a fucking TLC and he obviously isn't gonna want to be out there like a celebrity or authority figure just chilling in the background waiting to hit one or two particular spots.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Kurt gonna say fuck your concerns and do a moonsault off the top of a ladder :DEAD:

Reactions: Deezy and Hoss

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
All Angle needs to do is spam Germans and give out ankle locks...he doesn't need to take crazy bumps, that's what Seth and Dean are for.

Work smarter, not harder.

Reactions: Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
All Angle needs to do is spam Germans and give out ankle locks...he doesn't need to take crazy bumps, that's what Seth and Dean are for.

Work smarter, not harder.
I agree. He did insane spots over the years but he doesn't need it. He is already a legend, it's his comeback and despite his age he is still mental in the ring. He can put up a great story, a great match, great counters... He can still do it. Doesn't need to do mental spots because what he normally does is already mental.

Reactions: Hoss