• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin Theory!

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Okay, so I should've made this back when I made it a couple other places as well, but I wanted to make a thread to talk about Evolve Champion and also recently the The Crash Heavyweight Champion. Dude is really young, 21(will be 22 really soon) and has IMO a bright future ahead of him. He's been in some matches with NXT stars coming down to Evolve. In fact he's been kind of in a feud with TUE, despite them all being heels. He beat Kyle O'Reilly back during WrestleMania Weekend, has a win in a Triple Threat a good while back over Strong(he didn't pin him in the match.) He has a match with Cole on the 10th of May, being it's non-title I can see him losing this one though. Could also be to throw fans off and he gets a big win over Adam Cole. I'll now provide some videos so people can see what's going on with him lol.

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Thought this was going to be some kind of scientific paper on Steve Austin's impact on the wrestling industry tbh. I've only seen a little stuff from him bc of the UE Era feud though, but they've actually plugged it a bit on WWE.com so that is definitely good exposure for him.

Reactions: Blaze

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Thought this was going to be some kind of scientific paper on Steve Austin's impact on the wrestling industry tbh. I've only seen a little stuff from him bc of the UE Era feud though, but they've actually plugged it a bit on WWE.com so that is definitely good exposure for him.
People on the other forum I'm on thought that also lol @Becky Two-Belts saw that over there. But I'm glad a lot of it's been plugged on WWE.com. I really can see them signing him to NXT within the next couple of years, groom him up nicely, get him built up a bit more, and then bring him in. Like to be in the business as little as he has been, and the way they've done with him getting a lot of these matches with NXT Stars, pretty bright future for the kid.

side note, in TEW, he's been my ROH Champion for close to a year now. I'm doing a long term story that has a bit more to play out, but he's gonna be facing the top 3 title holders as he gets closer to their records. After he breaks the record at some point is when I'll have him get beat.

Reactions: Chris