Attention: MikeRaw (Could possibly be a flame thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
why the fuck would your dumb ass put TDK in the spotlight like that then close the thread.

Ever heard of a fucking PM genius? Plus you're a moderator. You're promoting stupidness and now because of your stupid shenanigans I'm posting a thread instead of a PM. Lead by example. Oh and to top it off, you closed the fucking thread. Learn to PM dipshit

Mikeraw said:
This isn't meant to be a flame, so it's not gonna be a competition. But I do have one thing to say.
For fucks sake, you gotta stop bumping old shit.
It's not the bumping that matters though. It's the fact that you come here one day, disappear for 3 weeks, but when you get back, you bump topic/discussions from like a week ago, as if the arguments there are relevant still.
It gets kind of annoying with you constantly bringing up and rehashing stuff from weeks ago, just cause you weren't here when the topic was initially discussed.
That is all.

MikeRaw

Why would you lick tdk's ass like this? lol.

I wasn't "putting him in the spotlight" considering he does that himself. I was making a thread.
As for "promoting nonsense", this is HIAT.
Oh, and you didn't need to quote my thread. Anyone with half a brain can see it on the front page.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You closed it after making it, Mike? rofl

Power abuse?

MikeRaw

^Considering I opened it, no.
I only closed it while I was editing my post.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

That's certainly not something that I think would be allowed. Normal members can't close threads because they want to edit something. I would consider it power abuse to do such a thing.

Opening it after makes no difference. if anything, it only makes it worse. You're using your powers to help yourself out, rather than the board.

MikeRaw

I only closed it because I submitted it before I was done typing.
Would you have preffered to read half a message, like "Hey TDK you should st....."?

It was closed for litterally 1 minute.

Evil Austin

couldn't you just have........

edit!
edited it normaly like this. ?

Reaction score
Lol, then the question isn't why you were "abusing your powers", it's why the fuck you closed the thread to finish a paragraph or watever, then re-open it when it was only down for "literally one minute".

It would've taken you less than a minute to just edit your original paragraph and not bother closing it. If anyone managed to jump on and see half a paragraph and still decided to comment on it like "WTF MAN!?" in that small window then you could understand the editting to the post.

Now you sound like a dimwit for doing what you did, not a power abuser. I know this is slightly silly to say, but I'm not hating you, just pointing out the flaw in what you're saying...

MikeRaw

couldn't you just have........

edit!
edited it normaly like this. ?

No.

Lol, then the question isn't why you were "abusing your powers", it's why the fuck you closed the thread to finish a paragraph or watever, then re-open it when it was only down for "literally one minute".

It would've taken you less than a minute to just edit your original paragraph and not bother closing it. If anyone managed to jump on and see half a paragraph and still decided to comment on it like "WTF MAN!?" in that small window then you could understand the editting to the post.

Now you sound like a dimwit for doing what you did, not a power abuser. I know this is slightly silly to say, but I'm not hating you, just pointing out the flaw in what you're saying...
Think what you like.
I closed the thread for a minute, as we all know. I didn't just close it for the sake of closing it though. Like I said, it submmitted before I was finished typing, so I needed to edit it.
You bring up a good point too though. I could've just edited it like anormal post. Probably should've. But I sa a few people (The Shua is the onyl one I remember) reading the thread, so I didn't want them to post there with a thread that had hardly been finished. So I closed it for a minute while I finished typing.
A mistake yes, but not the heinous act people are making it out to be.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
he reopened the thread because in about 3minutes I made this thread to expose him. Oh and how do you not call that putting him in a spotlight? What would you call it? Privately discussing the matter? Maybe if it was a PM.

he opened it too avoid me and everyone else from ripping him a new asshole, if you look at his "edited" post there's actually not a single difference between what i quoted and his edit he had to close his thread for.

Lawl