Artists or Bands you wished never became anything.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well I thank Charlie for this idea due to his one hit wonder thread. Now I know we all have those songs that come on the radio that makes us cringe and we look at some of the artists/bands/sampler/music stealer/copier/or whatever you want to call them now and think how did this moron or group of morons make it here.

Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks this way. Now what I want is not a person/s listed and nothing else I want the reason you mentioned this guy/gal or shim. So I will start.

Lil Wayne- first there is nothing of intelligence that comes out of his smoke Infused vocal cords. He talks about beating people all the time and makes really stupid comments about beating pussy like Emmit Till (a black kid killed in the 60 ' s for looking at a white girl by husband and brother) can someone be more if a douche.
Oh repeating the word young money all the time means absolutely jack shit. Money is nice but it doesn't buy happiness and when you idolize it in every song like almost every person in the hip hop genre it makes it sound like you are so great and everyone else blows and you set a horrible example for young minds especially with all of the drug references and I will not get into the debate if it should be legal or not for any drug as this is not the place and can cause issues.

Third I don't give a shit about how many people you have had sex with and automatically think of the rule of three so for every three you mention it is probably 1 or 0 plus you wear jeans that make sure you have nothing in the midsection. Skinny jeans ensure you have no balls and you have to brag about everything because you don't have shit.

There is my person who I have no idea became famous and wished would disappear.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Justin fucking Bieber. I hate this little shit with his crappy pop songs and trying to act like some smurf even though he's white and blond and weighs 120 pounds soaking wet. He thinks he's cool by threatening people and doing drugs and making a public disgrace of himself constantly. He deserves to be thrown in jail. His vocal talents are very minimal and there are many people who can sing far better than he can and deserve the fame more than him. It's so annoying how his "Beliebers" worship the ground he walks on because he's brainwashed them all. There's all this amazing music from The Beatles, elvis, elton john etc. and all these idiots care about is their beloved Justin Bieber with his "hotness". It's disgusting

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
That is a good one Sabs. Good choice imo.

Joey

Reaction score
Creed, Nickelback, Staind any Eddie Vedder knockoff.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nickleback is grunge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
New Kids On the Block- why because then I wouldn't have had to sit through all these other wanna bes like Nsync, 98 degrees, and Backstreet boys. I hated them growing up and they blew I mean really no one wants the white stuff.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
New Kids On the Block- why because then I wouldn't have had to sit through all these other wanna bes like Nsync, 98 degrees, and Backstreet boys. I hated them growing up and they blew I mean really no one wants the white stuff.
NSYNC are like one of the best bands ever, I will not have a bad word said about them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
NSYNC are like one of the best bands ever, I will not have a bad word said about them.

That depends on what you consider good. A lot of people consider them fags who dance and sing gay songs. Personally I don't mind them but I like Justin timberlake as a solo artist more.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
That depends on what you consider good. A lot of people consider them fags who dance and sing gay songs. Personally I don't mind them but I like Justin timberlake as a solo artist more.
Yeah, those lovely homophobic people.

JT is exceptional as a solo artist and NSYNC were a great band, well that's my two cents.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I love New Kids. Backstreet Boys are okay and I like a few of their songs.

I don't wish anyone to not become anything. I just don't listen to their music if I don't like it and I don't get annoyed.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I love New Kids. Backstreet Boys are okay and I like a few of their songs.

I don't wish anyone to not become anything. I just don't listen to their music if I don't like it and I don't get annoyed.
So there isn't one band, one artist that you just scratched your head and went how the hell did he/she get here.