Any Golf fans out here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My whole family is into the shit and have been for years, personally I really didn't give two shits about it come 3 years ago but now adays.. I'm PURE sports entertainment and Golf has actually become watchable.. especially being where I'm at near the home place to the Memorial Tournament, arguably one of the biggest tournaments of the year.. Also a lot of money can be won from that shit (that statement is for you @Dolph'sZiggler not sure if that's something you dabble in when it comes to the betting aspect)..

Idk just figured I see if there was anyone out there who watches it sometimes as well.. usually it's awesome background noise as well but I still take the time to keep up on some of the top dogs and the good up and comers.

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
I live on a golf course, the country club is literally about 8 houses down from mine. I even worked at the country club when I was a kid (first job), but I have never played golf!

I feel like I should learn how to, but just never had much interest.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Kinda/sorta. As you say whenever it's on it winds up being background noise.

Still >>>> baseball

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Yeah I do live pretty close to a golf course and play whenever I have time to

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I golf a couple times a year with some guys from work.

Never been much a fan though, mostly just go to get out with some friends and have good times.

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
I went to he driving range a few times but never really played a game of golf. It just seems boring to me, driving range is alright though.