American Reunion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score

Release Date: April 6, 2012
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg
Screenwriter: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg
Starring: Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge, Eugene Levy, Natasha Lyonne, Shannon Elizabeth
Genre: Comedy
MPAA Rating: R (for crude and sexual content throughout, nudity, language, brief drug use and teen drinking)
Official Website: AmericanReunionmovie.com

Plot Summary: In the comedy "American Reunion," all the "American Pie" characters we met a little more than a decade ago are returning to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. In one long-overdue weekend, they will discover what has changed, who hasn't and that time and distance can't break the bonds of friendship.

It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler's mom. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about—and get inspired by—the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend.

TRAILER

[video=youtube;1akixU65dDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1akixU65dDY[/video]

The first 2 Theater movies were great, the 3rd theater movie and the 100 direct to DVD films they did not so much. Still though will prob check it out, just based on the fact that it's good for a few laughs and they got all of the original cast back together.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I enjoyed most the movies and they're very enjoyable with a lot of laughs, the last one with the different cast was watchable but not anything special. I've seen the trailers for this and it looks funny so I'll give it a watch.

rcoot93

Reaction score
Im looking forward to this I enjoyed the first three but not the thers so much, but with the original cast I will watch it

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
With the original cast, it just has to be funny! :D I'm excited for this as I have enjoyed all of the American Pie movies, the first 3 were awesome, the others were enjoyable.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Stopped caring about this series after those two chicks made out in the second one. They can't top that.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Been keeping up with this on Facebook and can't wait for it to come out. American Pie 1 & 2 are like right up there as my favourite films as they're truly awesome, while The Wedding was pretty damn good too. I saw the Naked Mile I think it was called and that was fucking abysmal so I skipped all the rest up until this one.

Ashez

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, Im excited for this, but not movie theater excited.. Ill just download it when it comes out on DVD.
It could either be really funny or a final cash grab

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I have seen the first two films but it was so long ago I don't remember too many details. I enjoyed them at the time but never felt the need to rewatch them. Good idea to bring the original cast back for one more movie, it has been long enough for people to be interested, it has the original cast which is a must and the story is a good one. What amazed me was the money being thrown around, Sean William Scott and Jason Biggs both got $5 million for this, Alyson Hannigan $3 million and then Tara Reid $250k. Tara Reid was the star in the first one but she has dropped the furthest of them all.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Out of the cast really the only relevant one is Sean William Scott I haven't seen the others in much of anything. Biggs could only demand so much cause he's been the focus of them all.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
!!Alyson Hannigan plays Lily in How I Met Your Mother and that averages 9 million viewers a week. I would say that she would be the biggest name out of the group now thanks to that role.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I meant film wise

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
!!Alyson Hannigan plays Lily in How I Met Your Mother and that averages 9 million viewers a week. I would say that she would be the biggest name out of the group now thanks to that role.
She was the biggest years ago because of Buffy as well. She is still depicted in their and Angel's novels as Willow as well

The_King

Reaction score
I'm excited for it. Clearly, the first two movies are the best of the series, but all of them are good for some cheap laughs. The major problem with the latter ones is the casts so bringing back the original cast should definitely bring back the series.