Alden Ehrenreich is Officially Young Han Solo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

After a months long casting process that started with Disney and Lucasfilm considering (reportedly) over 2,000 young actors, we finally know who will be the second live action Han Solo. Triumphing over finalists like Taron Egerton and Jack Reynor, Alden Ehrenreich has landed the potentially career-making role in Han Solo: A Star Wars Story (tentative title). Some of the story angles that the prequel might depict (we think) could include how Han Solo first met Chewbacca, won the Millennium Falcon from Lando Calrissian, and first made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. Or maybe it’ll be about something we’ve never even heard about (who knows!). The Han Solo prequel will be the next film directed by the team of Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, following their recent successes with 21 Jump Street, The LEGO Movie, and 22 Jump Street. Walt Disney Pictures and Lucasfilm have scheduled the Han Solo movie for May 25th, 2018, but there continues to be speculation that the film could be moved to December, 2018 to fit in with the December releases of the other Star Wars movies (like this year’s Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, scheduled for December 16, 2016). As for Alden Ehrenreich, he’s a young (26) actor who has been bubbling up in mostly supporting roles for a few years now, but he was the male lead in 2013’s Beautiful Creatures, and many Coen brothers fans might remember him recently as the singing cowboy in Hail, Caesar! There are also rumors that Ehrenreich may actually make his debut as Han Solo in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story as well, which might be why casting was done so early for the film (even though the Han Solo movie doesn’t start filming until early 2017, several months from now).

This guy has some serious shoes to fill and if he does a bad job he will be hated as much as Jar Jar and Hayden Christenson.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Rather Chris Pratt do every Harrison Ford role they try reboot.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Good choice for me, was very impressed with him in Hail Cesar.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah he does his thing in Hail Cesar, but playing Han Solo is a whole another animal to deal with. I hope it kills it as young buck Han Solo.

Drew

Reaction score
I've said before finds guy who can act, and who you think can pull off the character more than worry about what that guy looks like or If he's done something similar in The past(like Pratt).

Looks like they did the former, and I'm glad.