Alberto Del Rio Reveals Whether or Not He'll Participate at WM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
During a media appearance promoting WWE's live event in Puerto Rico, Alberto Del Rio revealed that he will not be participating at WrestleMania 28.

Del Rio revealed that original plans called for him to face Randy Orton at the event, but those were sidelined due to his injury. He then said plans called for him to be a member of Team Johnny in the 12 man tag team match at WrestleMania, but those plans were scrapped as well.

Source

Could he could still be on Team Teddy though? Since Alberto & Ricardo are tag partners, Alberto might be face now.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I doubt they're going to be tag partners they teamed at a house show to provide a heel team as the Colon's getting booed in their home country, especially with their family legacy is illogical.

PS who made these new buttons they're sexy as fuck.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
There are also rumors that Rey will be in Team Teddy, so I really don't know, but it would be cool.

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
There are also rumors that Rey will be in Team Teddy, so I really don't know, but it would be cool.

Rey is still not medically cleared.

http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2856

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I thought he did say it, he said it a few weeks back. I would have enjoyed Orton vs ADR, apart from the promos ofc but the match would have been fantastic.

Levi made the buttons.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Rey is still not medically cleared.

http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2856

Who knows, WWE medical personnel are pretty good.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Randy and Alberto are so similar 2 me. i guess i wouldnt care who won. seeing Punk and John Cena wrestle mean something 2 me cuz they're so different.

Ugh. Even and Randy and John wrestling did nohting 4 me.