Adele: “I Won’t Be Releasing A New Album For Another 2 or 3 Yearsâ€￾

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
After wracking up gargantuan success with her sophomore effort ’21′, chart force Adele has revealed that fans awaiting its follow-up are in for quite the wait.
Full story after the jump…
Named Billboard‘s Artist of the Year (a fitting title given the 12 million sales of ’21′), the 23 year old Londoner spoke to the publication about her plans for the future. Peep her soundbites:
â€I’m really looking forward to some time to do nothing. I imagine I’ll be 25 or 26 by the time my next record comes out, as I haven’t even thought about my third record yet.
I’m just gonna lay some concrete, set up home and just ‘be’ for a bit. I’ll disappear and come back with a record when it’s good enough. There will be no new music until it’s good enough and until I’m ready.â€
When asked if any work had started on the follow-up to 21, she simply responded: “Nope!â€

Spoken like a true ‘artist’.
Digressing a bit, it’s times like these which highlight the quality from the fodder. Indeed, Adele needn’t release an album every year, nor don an ever-changing array of wigs to stay relevant. No. Her music stems from experience, which takes time, resulting in a product that is both seasoned and rich. No fast food hits.
That said, given the seemingly unstoppable success of ’21′, there’ll be an incredible amount of pressure to top it with her next release – be it tomorrow or in 2020. Time will tell if she can deliver.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
She doesn't really need to rush releasing another album since her other two are still selling so well and she can just sit back and enjoy the success of them. I am sure that when she does release it it will be a huge success.