ACW Riot Act- World Heavyweight Championship: Syn (c) v. Drew Alexander

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_King

Reaction score
Main Event
Match Type: Hell in a Cell
Stipulation: ACW World Heavyweight Championship
Time Limit: 50 Minutes (5 RP Cap)
alexsyn.jpg

Syn (c) v. Drew Alexander
John McHenry (Special Guest Referee)

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Five RP cap with all RPs due by June 6, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
The scene opened outside of a rather large building, the words “Pro Wrestling Illustrated†displayed on the top of it. The scene then shifts to just outside of the editor’s office, where a heated argument from inside of the office is heard.

Female Interviewer: Look, I don’t see why I have to be the one to interview the creep! Can’t you send someone else? You know, someone who actually knows how to handle guys like him!?

There was a weary sigh that came from the other occupant of the room, before another voice spoke.

Editor: If there was anyone else I could send, sweetheart, you know I would. This interview has been meant to happen for at least a year, but with the federation that scheduled it closing down after the owner died; it kept getting pushed back because we could never contact the guy! And what’s wrong with you interviewing him anyway?

The other person in the office snorts in disbelief.

Female Interviewer: Well, for starters, he hates reporters –

She was cut off by the other occupant

Editor: MALE reporters. You, obviously, are not one.

Female Interviewer: - He may try something while I’m interviewing him –

Editor: Not his style. He usually answers most of the questions BEFORE he does anything.

The female interviewer paused in mid sentence and glared at her boss, who just gave has a small smirk in return.

Female Interviewer: You seriously won’t let me back out of this one, will you?

The Editor shook his head in the negative.

Editor: Nope. Look, I understand that you’re nervous about interviewing the guy. Hell, I don’t want him within a hundred feet of me, let alone anywhere in my building! But we’re the first people he actually agreed to do an interview with. Not Dave Meltzer. Not Powerslam Magazine. Us! The point is that we NEED this, Sherri. He was voted The Most Hated Man in Wrestling last year as well as Rookie of The Year from both us and The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Plus the guy is a complete mystery to the world. We want to be the ones to get an insider’s view on what goes on inside of his mind, what makes him tick, what he wants out of the wrestling business, and everything in between!

Sherri sighed as she listened to her boss and realized he was right. This interview would be a great thing for the publication, but at the same time it did nothing to stop her worries about WHO she was interviewing. She glanced down at the folder in her hands, staring long and hard at the name written in bold on the front.

Sherri: (Muttering) Syn.

---------------------------------------------------------- (3 days later) -----------------------------------------------------

Sherri paced back and forth in a straight line as she waited for Syn to arrive, looking up every few moments as she slowly became more and more paranoid about what may or may not happen during the interview. Would he attempt to torture her after the interview was over? Thoughts similar to this one began swirling within her mind as she continued to pace.

??? : Lost in our thoughts, are we?

Sherri shrieked in fright and quickly turned around to find the source of the voice. It was Syn, who was leaning against the wall opposite of the door. Sherri tried to give a response as Syn simply looked at her in thinly veiled amusement.

Sherri: H-how the hell did you get in here without anyone noticing?

Syn pushed off of the wall and slowly walked towards her, giving her a small, evil smirk.

Syn: That will my little secret to keep, my dear.

Sherri doesn’t say anything; she just stares at Syn, taking in his appearance. Syn was hearing a purple blazer, a green and black tie, purple dress shirt, and black pants. The one thing that keeps her attention about his appearance, however, was his face. The paint was chalk white, with black around the eyes, and a red and green variant of a Glasgow Smile on his face. She snapped out of her observation of him and notices he was giving her a knowing smile, letting her know that he knew what she had been doing for the past several seconds. Blushing, she motions for him to take a seat, and does so herself.

Sherri: Well, first off Syn, I would like to thank you for taking the time to sit down with us today, knowing that you aren’t exactly a…â€Media Friendly†personality.

Syn chuckled as he leaned forward slightly, leering at her.

Syn: The pleasure is all mine, Miss Sherri. After all, what man, sane or otherwise, would pass up the opportunity to be within close proximity of someone as beautiful as you?

Sherri blushed at this, but otherwise tried to brush off the complement.

Sherri: Yes, well, let’s get onto the interview, shall we? Over the last year, we’ve seen you have battles with the likes of Ryan “The Reaper†Robinson, Christopher Flair, and a slew of other opponents, and in the process, added two World Title Reigns to your still-developing résumé. How do you feel about all that you have managed to accomplish so far?

Syn thinks over it for a moment, before replying.

Syn: I don’t really feel anything about my accomplishments, to be honest. Not because I’m not proud of them, but because I prefer thinking about my future rather than what I’ve done in the past.

Sherri nods at that answer, before moving on to the next question.

Sherri: I also wanted to ask a question about comments that you’ve often made in the past when it concerns being The World Heavyweight Champion. You’ve often said that you don’t really care for it and that it’s “Not your main concern to be a World Championâ€, and acted with indifference whenever you possessed a title. I just wanted some insight on this.

Syn: It is exactly as it sounds, my dear. You see, I’ve never been motivated to become the World Champion like everyone else. I’ve always seen it as a side goal to everything else that I have planned for where ever it is that I happened to be employed. If I ever did happen to win it, it was treated as a means to an end, to lure in challenger after challenger to come after me-
Sherri interrupts Syn.

Sherri: Sort of like a fishing lure?

Syn gave her a small frown, causing her to cringe as she realized her mistake. He slowly leaned back and gave her a calculating look.

Syn: Yes…like a fishing lure.

The conversation lapses into an uncomfortable silence soon after this. Sherri shifted nervously as Syn continued to stare at her, before he finally broke the silence.

Syn: I assume that since you’ve ceased your questions that we are done here.
Sherri’s attention snapped back to Syn as stood up and went to leave, before stopping him.

Sherri: Actually (Syn pauses as she begins to speak) I had one more question that I wanted to ask you, about the World Heavyweight Title match between you and Drew Alexander inside Hell in a Cell.

Syn didn’t move for a few moments, before he slowly walked back to his chair and sat down, giving Sherri a curious look.

Syn: Well then, by all means. Ask.

Sherri nodded slightly.

Sherri: Syn, in several days time, you defend your World Heavyweight Title against Drew Alexander inside of a Hell in a Cell Match, with John McHenry acting as the special guest referee. The last time that McHenry and you were in the same ring, you had a hand in his firing. What are your thoughts on all of this?

Syn stared at her for a few moments, before chuckling darkly.

Syn: I was under the impression that this was an interview of a different nature than the interviews usually done by ACW’s interviewers, but I’ll answer none the less. I don’t really hold any ill will towards McHenry for inserting himself into this match. If not for any other reason, for the simple fact that no other referee would dare try to officiate a match as….â€Personal†as this one. (Syn sneers slightly) But I think even HE knows, whether this is some revenge fueled plot or not, that it would be unwise to do anything that may have an adverse effect on the match’s outcome.

A dark look crossed Syn's face as he continued to speak.

Syn: And as for Drew Alexander, well, he wanted the World Title, at any and all costs. Now he finds that the only thing standing between he and the glory he so truly craves, is a 20 foot tall monstrosity, and the demon that calls it home. You see, the Cell is one of the most violent, most horrific matches ever conceived by the human mind. And it’s also a paradise for someone of my particular mindset: I get the opportunity to inflict an unearthly amount of pain to someone, with very limited restrictions, inside of a structure tailor made for destruction. It is almost the perfect scenario for me.

Sherri unconsciously backs into her seat as a very frightening look crosses Syn’s face. He slowly turns to look at her with a small smile on his face, before standing up.

Syn: I think it would be wise to end this interview here. I’m sure you’ve gleamed more than enough information from me to compose your article.

Syn turns on his heel and walks out of the room, leaving Sherri to wonder exactly what she had gotten herself into as the camera fades to black.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Syn lay on his back on top of the enormous, Cell-like structure, staring tiredly at the celing of the building where one of the final house shows before Riot Act was taking place. There was still quite a bit of time before the show was scheduled to start, and Syn wasn't on the card for the evening due to him "Needing to be in top physical shape for the Hell In A Cell Match", or something to that effect. So he decided to examine the very structure that would be the home of the most challenging match of his career yet. It was strange to him. Dispite the fact that he KNEW what was bound to happen to him inside of this monstrosity, he felt at ease from his position on top of it. Syn gave a smirk at this.

Syn: I guess it says something to what kind of person I am to feel at home around a place nicknamed, "The Devil's Playground", doesn't it?

Syn's musings were cut short as he heard several angery shouts coming from below him. Sighing in mild annoyance, he turned his head slightly, and saw several security guards standing inside of the ring, all looking up at him. Syn smirked, before turning and layingdown on his stomach so that he could see better.

Syn: Now gentlemen, is that kind of language really necessary when on the job?

The security guards start shouting even louder at Syn as he just laid there, smiling mockingly at them. Finally, The Head of Security makes his presence known as the others quiet down.

Head of Security: You seem to enjoy making my job a lot more complecated than it needs to be, Syn.

Syn peered down at The Head Security Guard and gave the man a wicked grin at his causall tone. This has how it has been ever since Syn "escaped" them in their first encounter. The Security Guards wanted to keep tabs on him, and he wanted to see how far they would go in their pursuit of him. It was a really entertaining little game in Syn's mind, but it seems to have gotten a bit old in the eyes of The Security Guards.

Syn: Oh, it isn't as simple as that, Richard, but it certainly is a bonus.

The Head of Security sighed.

Head of Security: I thought I asked you to not call me Richard.

Syn shrugged, before turning back over and laying down, staring at the celing again.

Syn: Indeed you did, but it is technically your name, and I think we're familiar with each other enough to where I can adrees you by your name. (Syn folds his arms over his chest as he closes his eyes and gives a small smirk) I COULD call you by the other name if you'd like, but that would be rather rude of me, wouldn't it?

Syn's smirk widened as he heard an audible sigh of frustration come from below him, before The Head Security Guard spoke up.

Head of Security: Just tell me what the hell you're doing up there? And before you answer, I'll remind you that while Phoenix may no longer in-charge, she never lifted the Behavioral Probaition she place on you for your attack on that stagehand.

Syn chuckled darkly at that bit of information.

Syn: I'm well aware of that, Richard. My reasons for being up here are fairly simple: I wanted to become familiar with this place. I actually planned on staying up here for the remainder of the evening, to get a bird's eye view of the action.

Syn heard nothing for a few moments, leading him to think that they had left, when The Head spoke up again.

Head of Security: (Skeptically) So you planned on staying up there? All night? With there being no possible way that you could cause any trouble what so ever?

Syn smirked, knowing that "Richard" couldn's see it.

Syn: Unless it suddenly started to rain in the arena, then no.

The Head of Security looked to be thinking it over for a few moments, before he finally decided to leave Syn there. At the very least, he will be easy to find if anything does happen and he turns out to be the cause. He non-verbally gave the order to the others to leave, before casting one last look up at Syn, before he himself left as the camera feded to black.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It's been a while... It's been a while since I stepped outside into the world... But here I am... Sitting in a dark room, being interviewed...

Interviewer:
This we-

Drew Alexander: Silence is the key factor here, I've been slithering around for far too long. My name unheard of for a few weeks, people wondering if I disappeared off the Earth. These people somewhat showed a little sympathy for my disappearance, but it is I, Drew Alexander that has no care. I let the clouds hover me, into pure darkness and the lights flashing like you've stepped foot into the arena. Mind you, I do not like photos being taken of me at all. The drums lit up from the skies allowing me to feel the adrenaline rush, the insanity that shocks the entire world. That is I, that I, stand here alone. But the moment comes when it all stops... It takes days, months or even years to wake up... Sometimes, never. But my deranged thoughts should be the less of your problems. I have no fear, no sympathy for anybody, I live in this world alone. Nobody understands what goes through my mind, nobody understands the fact that I am sick and tired of everything here. ACW, partial ways and disagreement is what was not stated on my contract; it is highly infuriating to acknowledge that ACW has gone into a different path, into something that has turned me back for the Devil. The last time you saw me here competing, I was the 'Angel of Light'... I cannot revert to that unless ACW does things on my behalf, my terms, my wishes. Rules are needed to be changed, the way the world spins needs to stop for a moment; acknowledge all within. I do not prance around here and waste my time trying to accomplish something, that ACW Championship should be around my waist, right now. The times you've allowed me to adjust my ways to this, the Angel of Light continues to over-take me. But now, I'm trapped in the Devil's Playground; where my life has been humbled upon... This here is my home Syn. This explains my entire life, the pain and suffering that we will accomplish, I only ask for more. Blood will filter the floor, but it is my own flesh and blood that I ask to be spilled; for I will deliver myself to both God and Satan; it will be a battle for whom will take me in, take my blood and allow me to feel like I've never felt before. I've lost so much since my signing here to ACW, was it a mistake that I signed here and recieved bad karma? No. Was it bad that I'm suffering? No. Everything I do here is a pleasure to me, I cannot ask enough for how much pain I want to be in. Razorblades are not good enough Syn, barb wires are not good enough, not even crucification can kill me. I need something more barbaric, something that has never been done. Ever watched SAW? The disgusting horror that has little kids screaming for the rest of their life, put me through that pain because I will be here crackling and smiling, asking for more pain than ever. This is something you've failed to gather information on, I want you to listen closely. While you're off doing your own thing, you don't need to think about anybody else, do I think of others? Do others even exist? No... You're all just the Walking Dead; we are not humane; we are all living the After-life; the after-life that is we're already dead.

Interviewer: Wha-

Drew Alexander: Do not interrupt me whilst I speak Mr. Interviewer. I have plenty to say here; this weekend I go through hell and back. But I am already in Hell, I am not on Earth. So when I pick up that dirt, it's only ash... It's dust, it's just somebody's burnt remains Syn. There is no soil on this land, this is the holy flame where I worship the one that tells me to do the job. But why? Why am I listening to such deranged thoughts? I DO NOT KNOW. Why cannot I be like everybody else? Living life to the fullest? BECAUSE I SUFFER. But you can overcome this suffering you're doing.. NO I CANNOT. There's a thing called a counsellor who can fix your problems. HE WILL NOT, NOBODY CAN SOLVE THE PUZZLE. NOBODY, EVER. It's just your voice speaking to you, why do you listen? Why? QUIT ASKING ME WHY! QUIT IT!

I bang my head against the wall, punching the wall putting a hole in it. Rambling overcomes me, I grab my head as I get into an Indian Seating position, I begin to cry... I hold my hair as if I'm ripping it apart...

Drew Alexander: Nothing overcomes me, nothing... Syn... you'll see me very soon... But how soon is the question.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Syn's eyes snapped open as he heard the roar of the crowd below him, causing him to sit up and look around with a frown on his face. He quickly remembered that he had climbed to the top of The Cell to get a feel of the hellish structure, as well as convincing Security that he would not try anything, and had fallen asleep when the fans had started to file into the arena. Syn slowly turned over to where he could look down at the arena below, trying to see exactly what it was that was happening. He saw someone leaving the ring, obviously the winner of the match, but he couldn't tell from his vantage point who either competitor was. He continued to scan the arena, before his eyes landed on a familiar head of red hair at ringside, causing him to give off a dark smile.

Syn: I'm almost 50 feet in the air, yet Ashley's hair is still easily recognizable. I'd laugh if it weren't I didn't think it were odd that I noticed this.

Syn continued to look around from his high position, noticing that there were quite a few signs that were about him in the crowd. Signs ranging from simple drawn pictures of him in some form or fashion, to saying things like "Syn's Newest Disciple" with an arrow pointing down at the fan holding the sign. This caused Syn to frown.

Syn: It's strange. I've not changed how I am or what is that I do or plan to do, and yet the reaction has changed from one of hatred and fear to one of admiration.

It was unusual to him to be liked, much less admired by the fans considering all that he has done. He had abandoned, betrayed, and crippled more than his fair share of individuals in this business, all with relative ease and a smile on his face, and yet the fans still for some unexplainable reason continued to cheer for him week in and week out, as if he was some kind of hero or role model. He would never admit it out loud, but it almost un-nerved him. Syn shook himself out of his musings as he heard Ashley speaking from below.

Ashley Sparxxx: Ladies and Gentlemen, we will now take a 20 minute intermission!

Syn watched in amusement as a good number of fans filed out of the arena, more than likely speaking about the event up until this point. Suddenly, Syn noticed several Security Guards at the exits, all of them with their eyes fixed directly on him.

Syn: Now, I understand that they don't particularly like me, but do they really need to glare at me when its more than likely that I'll be unable to do ANYTHING for the next hour at the most? Not to mention the fact that they're -

Syn's sentence was drowned out by a sudden, deafening roar from the crowd as they all turned their attention upward, finally noticing the Enigmatic Anarchist's presence. He sighed as he lay back down and folded his arms over his chest as he mentally cursed the Security Guards.

Syn: - Drawing unnecessary attention to me by looking up, which will make the fans curious and look up as well.

Syn tried to drown out the cheering of the crowd, managing to resist the need to do SOMETHING as they were egging him on.

Crowd: D.O.S! D.O.S! D.O.S! D.O.S!

Syn scowled as they chanted the name of his “group†over and over, before he finally rolled over and looked down at the ring below, calling out to the stage hands.

Syn: Would it be troubling any of you if I asked for you to throw a microphone up here?

Syn kipped up to his feet and dusted himself off as he slowly walked over to the edge, waiting for the microphone. He watched with a blank expression as one of the stagehands weakly tosses a microphone up at him, only for it to plummet back down to earth and nearly hit him in the head. Syn twitched slightly (Whether it was out of fear or amusement was unknown), before he slowly tilted his head and continued to stare at the people below.

Syn: Alright, that was a fair try on your part. Now, is it possible for someone to attempt this….and SUCCEED in getting the microphone up here?

Syn watched as the stagehand once again tried to toss a microphone up to him, and once again it didn’t make it. Syn gave a long suffering sigh as he shook his head slightly.

Syn: (Muttering) Incompetent fools.

Syn was about to turn around and lay back down, when he saw Ashley toss up her microphone, and reached downward to catch it. Syn looked at the mic, then down at Ashley, before shrugging as he raised the mic and began to speak.

Syn: Ladies and gentlemen of the audience, I trust that you are enjoying the event?

Syn got his answer in the form of a deafening roar of approval from the crowd, causing him to smirk slightly.

Syn: Excellent. I’d rather not take up your precious time doing….well, whatever it is you people do during intermission by prattling on, so I think I’ll keep this as short and simple as possible.

The fans went silent, giving Syn their undivided attention as he continued.

Syn: At Riot Act, two men, two souls forever tainted by darkness, well step inside of this very structure that I stand upon to do battle. Blood will flow, and the most violent thoughts that either one can conceive will be acted upon. I won’t be so foolish to say that I will win outright, because I know my opponent fully intends on taking me to hell in the most painful ways imaginable.

Syn paused, taking in the reaction of everyone in the arena as they had yet to take their attention off of him.

Syn: But know this: If I go to hell, I aim to take every single person I can with me.

With that, Syn calmly laid the microphone down and did his Crucifix pose, as the crowd roared, Syn’s message for the pay-per-view crystal clear to them all as the show continued on.

Status
Not open for further replies.