ACW Riot Act: Jacqui Monroe v. Raiden Blaze v. Zack Bronko w/ Claressa King

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_King

Reaction score
Fifth Bout: ACW vs. PWA
Match Type: Triple Threat
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 40 Minutes (4 RP Cap)
Jacqui Monroe v. Raiden Blaze v. Zack Bronko w/ Claressa King

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Four RP cap with all RPs due by June 6, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!

BDC

Reaction score
June 2nd, 2012; a week before RIOT ACT!

badass-1.jpg

I had managed to steer clear of those damned clowns and find a place to stop and think. Things had gone from bad to worst ever since I got the call from Claressa back in Phoenix. As time went on, we have found ourselves down to a handful and become a loose confederation at best. On top of that, the direction had shifted. It had become obvious to me that ‘Ressa was now on a power trip and would do anything to take over. She had her chance and even Vycious saw that she was unstable. As far I knew, it was down me and the lunatics.

The odds don’t look good at all.

Not my problem.

My problem? Getting my career back on track with or without Claressa. And, as I see it, this Pay Per View is my chance. I mean, I devastated the Main Eventers right in front of that Yonker’s crowd. It would only be a matter of time until I got my chance to prove just how good I was. But first, I had to clean house all through the roster. And it starts with a couple of upstarts that I started sumpin’ with for the good ole PWA.

Zack Bronko: Damn. It’s really dead. I can’t believe it.

I had poured my soul into that company (PWA). Some would say, SOLD IT. But I did what I did to get back on top. Hell, I did what I did for my family. Now, that had to be my focus again. I have a beautiful woman and an amazing son betting their very life on me succeeding. Not a chance in hell I’m gonna let them down.

I caught myself looking at their picture in my wallet.

Zack Bronko: Nikki, baby….Matt…Daddy’s gonna bring home a win!

Suddenly, I hear the sound of someone clapping from behind me; slowly and sarcastically. I turn around, a little angered to see Claressa leaning in the doorway. She was wearing a stunning black dress that fit her form almost as good as her skin! Did this woman ever NOT look hot?

ClaressaKing2.jpg

Claressa King: Nice sentiment. You just keep that in mind when you’re in there with Jacqui the wonder bitch and her boy toy wonder, Raiden.

Zack Bronko: Whataya want, Ressa?

Claressa King: I just wanted to make sure my main asset was ready to go the distance.

I laughed a little. MAIN ASSET. Like I belonged to her.

Zack Bronko: It’s over, Ressa and you know it! Why don’t you get on the next flight out of New York and just leave ACW alone.

Claressa King: You mean, leave YOU alone, don’t you Zack? Or have you forgotten that I own your contract?

OWN. There it was. Should have never signed that agreement.

Zack Bronko: Like you OWN Jacqui Monroe’s or Darren Pesigner’s? Face it, Ressa. Those contracts aren’t worth the paper their written on.

Claressa slinked up to me the way she always does when she’s got something important to say.

Claressa King: Well, we will see about that, won’t we? Tread carefully, Zack, or I’ll finish what Eric Bischoff started at PWA!

I had had about as much as I could stand of her.

Zack Bronko: Sweetheart, I don’t think you got the balls to finish Eric Bischoff’s plate, much less black ball the lot of us. And, on top a that, I don’t see you pullin’ that much weight around her anymore. Looks like McHenry’s in charge. I’m sure with the legal connections he has, I won’t have to worry about that contract for long.

Claressa scowls at me for a minute and, then, smiles…

Claressa King: Oh, I can see him going to bat for Jacqui and Darren. I mean, they jumped to ACW’s defense. But YOU ZACK? Really? Nah, I don’t see him helping you at all. No, all you have is me, babe. So why don’t you suck it up and do what I brought you here to do! Destroy everything in MY path to making this place something worth being a part of! In other words, the PWA! And you start with those two idiots, the moronic Ms M and her superhero sidekick, Blaze the wonderdog! Got it?

There was a long pause of uncomfortable silence and I thought I was going to deck her right there. Instead I grabbed my bag and stormed out; leaving her feeling like she won with a Cheshire cat smile on that beautiful face of hers. Oh, it would all come down to this one match that’s for sure. But on MY terms and not hers. Even if it was the last match I ever fight!

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

--This hurts.--

Damn. What's going on with me? It looks like every word I hear being said around me is just a shot to the balls. The last time I checked, Raiden Blaze was your very own happy dude, you know, the guy that always came to you to make you happy when you were blue, the guy that would beat the shit out of the person that made you sad, the guy that would just randomly call you just to invite you to go watch movies with him and the guy that would even buy you popcorn.

Then what the hell is going on?

The fact that I'm locked in my own locker room and I'm nearly crying makes me feel rather uncomfortable, you know. I have a sudden need to take my phone out of my pocket and look at all the photos of me I have. Or not all of them, cause that would take hours.

tumblr_m4c8maZQFT1qda776o9_250.jpg

Look at this one. Hell, I remember the story of this photo, it was an August evening in 2010, yeah, Steve, Jim and I were playing basketball for 9 hours straight, we just made short pauses during which we just drank Gatorade, nothing else. I remember that Steve thought I was so sweaty that he needed to take a photo of me.. although, that's not sexy at all, but still, dammit it's me and I looked happy.

Then I have this photo.

tumblr_m4c8maZQFT1qda776o8_250.jpg

Steve, myself and a few more guys. We came back from one of the Adrenaline shows, I guess it was after my debut, yeah, it was after my debut, we celebrated. Drank a lot and stuff. But that's understandable, since it's celebrating, and I'm the typical party boy. Still looking happy.

And then.. there's this. The best photo that anyone ever took of me..

tumblr_m4c8maZQFT1qda776o6_250.jpg

Now, when was it exactly, I don't know. I only know that Jacqui took this one. It was in this very room, after some match. She kept telling awesome jokes the whole night and I couldn't stop laughing. So this photo has it's story too. It means a lot for me. It's probably the only photo where I don't "look" happy, but it defines my happiness.

And what kind of a man with bad luck am I. Having a crush on a bisexual chick, that can only happen to me. I mean, she probably doesn't care at all. I shouldn't care about it as well. But I can't stop! She was, and she is the best friend I've had in last I don't know how long, plus she's a girl. A beautiful girl. Now tell me how not to love her? And yes, I admit that I am in the "friendzone", but that's on purpose, I wanted that.

Everything sucks lately. Except for wrestling, where I keep winning. Plus, the thing with PWA and Claressa and co. is becoming more bearable, so everything is fine with wrestling. And also, with J-Mac in charge, it's gonna be awesome. J-Mac is a cool dude, I talked to him a couple of times, and yes, he is really a good person and he's the best for the Owner/GM position, now when Phoenix is gone.

But back to my life and how it sucks, because it sucks badly. I keep remembering my father, all day, all night. Hell I cry at nights, I soak my pillow with tears, although I know I shouldn't, but still. Yes, I am an adult already, but all of this is so painful for me, with every move I use in a wrestling match, I hear the words of my father - the ones about my bright wrestling future - echo like nothing before, right there in my head. It brought me to his grave. It seems like an eternity since you died, Dad. But it wasn't that long ago. Yet, reading "Spencer Blaze, R.I.P." on your gravestone burns my heart in me. It makes me feel uncomfortable, as if my soul would want to shoot out through my chest, like a bullet. It's a weird feeling I cannot describe. I feel it more and more as the time keeps going on.

But really.. Why all this? What am I doing wrong? I don't think I'm a bad person, but I have a strange feeling that scares me.. like if someone is watching me and it hurts.. oh yeah. It hurts.

--End of RP--

BDC

Reaction score
June 4th, 2012; local gym near ACW

cp.jpg

I’ve never hit a woman. Don’t really intend to start now. But this broad gives me no choice.

Forget all the ACW/PWA shit. All of us need this win; most of all her. She’s good; don’t get me wrong. But she’s been on a spin lately. She’s gonna be desperate. That’s gonna make her more dangerous than ever.

Not like I don’t have my own problems with women outside the ring with Claressa King. Maybe she’s right. If I don’t play along I got no chance. No love lost between me and McHenry. But maybe, just maybe, I don’t care anymore.

A soothing female voice on the other side of the phone: Can they make you fight her?

I had become lost in thought again and forgotten that I was on the phone with the ONLY woman that mattered right now.

Zack Bronko: No, Nikki, they can’t. But they also don’t have ta give me another match or a title shot. I could stay buried in this indy sideshow.

Nikki Bronko: Surely, they won’t do that to ya, babe! I mean, look at all you’ve accomplished! Talk to Mchenry, man to man. He’ll listen, right?

I hadn’t had any direct run ins with the NEW Owner and GM, but he hadn’t been beatin’ his cell phone ta death to call me either. The only reason I know about the match is Claressa or that damned impersonal card stapled to the wall.

Nikki Bronko: Well, he will, right?

Zack Bronko: I don’t know, Nik. He’s a hardcase and this whole PWA thing has chaffed these indy rats sore. Not sure what to expect out of’m.

Nikki Bronko: Well, you don’t know unless you try, right?

Zack Bronko: I suppose not.

Nikki Bronko: I mean, what’s the worst thing that could happen?

Fire me, bury me, set Claressa against me; just to name a few ‘worst things’.

Zack Bronko: Not sure, babe. Listen, I gotta go. It’s gettin’ late. You know, daily warm-ups; rituals and all.

That soft, intoxicating voice laughs almost mesmerizing me.

Nikki Bronko: Yeah, I know. Time on the tread for cardio and a few rounds with the bag…Hey, Zack?

The sudden change in her voice alerts me.

Zack Bronko: What babe?

Really not sure what to expect now.

Nikki Bronko: Be careful. You don’t need this. You have us. We can figure something else out.

There wasn’t ANYTHING else. I had made all the calls. The only person I hadn’t called I would NEVER call again. No, Bischoff had covered all of his angles this time. Wrestling whether professional or Independent and even all the MMA companies has slammed the door shut on me for the last time.

Zack Bronko: Sure, Nik. I’ll let you know how it goes and we’ll do what we always do. Make it work. Right babe?

I was SO hoping that I covered the uncertainty in my voice.

Nikki Bronko: Right…Hey, there’s somebody here that wants to speak to you.

A shudder went through my body. Of all the people that I had to confront, this one was the hardest to face; especially if I failed him…again.

A soft, younger five year old voice: Hey, dad! You kickin’ ass yet?

The shudder became a near earthquake.

Zack Bronko: You bet. HEY! What did I tell you?

Me; trying to be parental.

Matthew Bronko: Don’t say ASS. But you call yourself a BAD….a BAD…A BAD ‘A’

Something so simple that broke me. If I WAS what I said I was…A BAD ‘A’…lol, then this kid had the knockout punch to end all punches.

Zack Bronko: Yeah…hey, I’ll see you soon, ok? You be good for ma..

A tear escaped the rugged face of this supposed Badass.

Matthew Bronko: Yes, sir. I love you, daddy!

That one took me down harder than any hit I EVER took in the ring.

Zack Bronko: I love you too buddy. I’ll be home soon and I’ll bring ya a new wrestling T-shirt!

Matthew Bronko: Alright!! A Zack Bronko ACW shirt!!

I was suddenly wondering if that would ever happen.

Nikki Bronko: It’s getting late. You go on to bed and I’ll be there soon.

My heart broken, I wasn’t sure I could take much more.

Nikki Bronko: Gonna let you finish, Zack. Hurry and settle things there. Either send for us or come home soon, ok?

I was speechless for a while.

Zack Bronco: Yeah, I promise. No matter how it ends, it ends soon.

I could feel my fist clench.

Nikki Bronko: Begin…you meant Begin, right?

Every muscle in my body was tense now; poised to strike.

Zack Bronko: Of course, babe. Love ya.

As I hung up the phone, I was energized. I stood and, like lightening, I spun with a brutal right hand into the sandbag! I hit it so hard it shook the chain that held it in place. It even cracked the bag a little. The sound of the hit still echoed through the gym. Even though it was late, all eyes were upon me. But I didn’t care. I knew it was now or never.

At RIOT ACT it would be the beginning or it would be the END!

americanbadass-3.jpg

(OCC: In honor of Memorial day here in the US; the price paid has not gone unappreciated!)

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
--Raiden!--

It was Friday afternoon and I came back home from what I call a workout. For ordinary wrestlers and sportsmen it may not count as a workout, but a few push-ups, some ab workout and a few laps around the block does work for me. I never needed to be anyone who I am not.

I'm Raiden Blaze, ladies and gentlemen. No one could ever stop me in my life. It was always just me, myself, and I who told me what to do. No one else could. Not even my family nor my friends. Now, how does this make sense after telling you that I worked out? It makes perfect sense to me. It's just.. that you can't tell me what to do unless you're me. And I've never done everything wrong. I'm a proud citizen, a proud young dude who entertains the fans on a weekly basis, and he entertains them the best he can. Then, a 'pop' as a wrestling fan would call it makes me feel like I'm on the top of the world, like I'm the absolute king and no one will ever be able to dethrone me.

And so, here I am, Raiden Blaze, in my own home, putting groceries I bought on the kitchen table, getting ready to have a nap and possibly party tonight. So I went all the way to the mirror. I brought a chair with myself as well. I sat and looked at myself. Looked at the mirror, at my reflection, trying to manage to find out the difference between the "me" inside my head and the "me" everyone sees. From time to time, I happen to sleep a LOT.

Sometimes I'm so tired that I wake up like 2 days after I go to sleep, and honestly I find that funny. Sometime I find out how much am I sclerotic when I go to the bathroom and find make-up over there and don't remember how or when has it got there. Sometimes I start thinking that deep that I don't even pay attention to what I'm doing, that much that I suddenly realize I'm not at home anymore, and that I'm somewhere I never visited before.

Sometimes it's hard to be well known. Not that I'm a VIP, no. No. I'm just an indy wrestler who gained internet popularity by igniting the crowd and recording videos that mocked videos of a certain mainstream wrestling federation. I know that at this time it's not only my dad's epiphany of seeing me with a world title, I know that it's actually what people predict when they see me wrestle. Hell I even know it's what the wrestling fans on the internet think. They think "hell, this Raiden dude, he'll be a champ very soon".

And you know what? I'm proud of it. I don't think that anything made me feel so happy since I found out I completed my Pokédex in Pokémon Yellow when I was a kid. This is finally it. This is what I am destined to do. It's just me and my inner self talking to each other inside my head, figuring out what is the best to do with the life I live. Because it's not easy. It's not easy to sign t-shirts and cards and boobs and what not. It's much harder than you can imagine. And all of my thinking was suddenly, rudely interrupted.

??: RAIDEN.

Raiden Blaze: What? Who is it? Where are you?

??: Over here.

Raiden Blaze: Where? I can't see you!

??: Well, I guess you aren't doing your best! Look better. You may regret it if you don't find me!

Raiden Blaze: Get your ass over here, or I'm calling the police and kicking the ass of yours!

??: I don't think that would be easy as you think. They would have to find me to arrest me, and I don't think that's easy for them! However, for you it will be easier.

Raiden Blaze: Fucking hell, I'll kill you if you touch a thing in my flat.

And so, enraged by this unknown intruder I kept looking for him all over my apartment. I looked in the kitchen, because I know that intruders sometimes take knives and such and attempt to kill the apartment owners. I thought that this dude could have at least the same tactics.

??: Silly Raiden, how come you haven't found me already, I'm closer than you think!

Raiden Blaze: Okay, motherfucker, and I have to be rude to idiots like you!; How the hell do you know my name and where are you hiding?!?

??: I told you, I'm much closer than you think, if I was far, I don't think you could hear me.

Raiden Blaze: Okay, I'm calling the cops if you don't tell me your name and appear in front of me, right now, and tell me all of this in person, like a man, so stop hiding and don't be a pussy.

??: Oh, believe me, I'm so far away from being a "pussy" as you would say it, at this moment I'm right here, close to you. It amuses me. It is very amusing that you can't find me. And do you really think cops will help? Besides, my mission is completed. I hope you are ready to enter the suffering, the consequences of my existence. So long, Raiden Blaze.

Raiden Blaze: Go to hell. I'm calling the cops.

And so I called the cops. They were kinda fast, they came here like 5 minutes after I called them. Nevertheless, this dude, even though I don't want to admit it, freaked me out badly. I'm not crazy, he was somewhere near me, I heard his voice damn well and I know he wanted to hurt me. He maybe wanted my TV.. or my laptop, or my camera, or my money, or maybe he just wanted to steal all of that and kill me. How did he know my name? Oh. Stupid me. I'm an internet phenomenon. Everyone in this area knows me. What's even weirder is that the cops never found any trace of the man, although I SWEAR he was here. I guess I'll secure my flat better. That should do the thing.

--End of RP--

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
Sometime before the beginning of ACW's defining pay-per-view, Riot Act, Jacqui Monroe and her new best friend, Raiden Blaze, are walking backstage at the Mayfair Community Centre, chatting animatedly about their three-way match later on:

Jacqui M: ...and you did good last week, bro! Congratulations!

The self-styled "Alpha Female" lands a thunderous blow on her friend's back, as Blaze grins sheepishly, his gaze never wandering too far from Jacqui, who goes on:

Jacqui M: Tonight, though, I'm gonna have to go a bit hard on you. It kinda sucks, but you know...I gotta do it. I need this win more than you. You get it, right?

Raiden nods, bringing a smile from his friend, who ribs him on the side, winking:

Jacqui M: Doesn't mean we can't take care of Big Bad Bronko first! Personally, I'm really looking forward to sticking it to that bitch Claressa!

The butch blonde suddenly stops, looking down at her slightly shorter partner and holding out a hand, palm turned upward:

Jacqui M: Wha'd'ya say, bro? Deal?

Raiden grins, looking Jacqui in the eye as he grips her hand with his:

Raiden Blaze: Deal.

The "Alpha Female" smiles:

Jacqui M: Awesome! We gotta start discussing our game plan. As big as old Zack is, he's not gonna be easy to take down!

The blonde points towards a refreshment machine a few metres ahead of them:

Jacqui M: Lemme just get us some sods, and we'll get started with that!

She walks up to the machine, pumps in a few quarters, and retrieves a can of Pepsi. As she bends down to reach into the opening and pull it out, she casually calls back to her friend:

Jacqui M: Wha'd'you want, Raiden? It's on me!

She waits for a few seconds, but gets no reply. Frowning, she once again stands upright, her tone a little harsher:

Jacqui M: Raiden, it's not funny, bro! What'd'you want?

Still there is no reply. Now genuinely irked, Jacqui swings around to face her friend, snapping:

Jacqui M: Raiden, what the fuck are you...

She stops short as she is faced with nothing but an empty hallway where Raiden had stood just a moment ago. Still irritated, she bursts into a locker room opposite the soda machine:

Jacqui M: Raiden, it's not fucking funny, you moron! Stop fucking around and get back out here!

Confronted, once again, with only the echo of her own voice booming off the walls of the empty changing room, the blonde ACW superstar takes a couple of steps forward, her tone and demeanour now more hesitant and tentative:

Jacqui M (hesitantly): Raiden...?

There is still no reply, as she knew there would wouldn't be. Jacqui swears under her breath:

Jacqui M: Shit...!

Raiden has disappeared.

(Permission to use Raiden Blaze)

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
Oh, great. Just what I needed. We're due in the ring any minute now, and Raiden decides to play disappearing boy. Awesome.

I should just leave him, wherever he is. We're not even teaming up today, so it would make my job easier. It would only be me against
Big Bad Bronko, the Pussywhipped Boytoy. And speaking of him, there's someone who had potential; someone I could almost have fallen for. But nope - he had to go and ruin it by kissing that bitch Claressa's ass. Seriously, men are so fucking predictable! Put a pair of big tits in front of their face, and they go completely ga-ga. Almost makes me think I should get a boob job - maybe then I could start winning matches!

But stop thinking about
Bronko, Jacqueline. This is about finding Raiden. Your *friend* Raiden. "Dude you could almost have fallen for number 2" Raiden. And right now, he's pretty fucking invisible.

How does this even make sense? I mean, he was just standing there, I turned around to get a Pepsi - which takes what, all of five fucking seconds? - and he's gone. Poof. Vanished. What kind of fucked-up sense does THAT make? Nah, he's gotta be hiding here somewhere - and when I unearth him, I'm gonna give it to
Mr. Blaze like nobody's given it to him since his Mum was changing his diapers. If this is his idea of a joke, then he's a pretty fucking awful comedian.

Where *is* the little fucker, though? I've looked everywhere! Considering it was only a few seconds before me leaving him and him disappearing, he can't have gone too far - and I've scoured this area twice over already. I've looked inside the locker rooms, in the storage cupboards, under the catering tables, behind the soda machine...I've even gone back and forth along the hallway to see if he'd gone to hide a bit further down, to try and fool me. No sign of him. It's fucking freaky, it's what it is. I think I'm gonna just give up and go do my...

...wait.

What was that?

A noise. Coming from...

....THERE!

Jacqui M: Raiden...?

It's not Raiden. It's...

...what the...?

*OOF!*

Hit him,
Jacqui. Hithimhithimhithim!

But where?

Balls. In the balls. That always works.

Here goes nothing...

...GOT HIM!

Now's your chance! Runrunrun!

Oh shit. He didn't stay down!

...what kind of guy doesn't stay down after a shot to the...

*OOMPH!*

A voice in my ear:

Voice: Don't fight, little girl.

I can't talk. His hand's on my throat. Squeezing hard.

Jacqui M (croaking): ...uck...you...

The grip. Harder. Can't breathe. Fuck.

He spins me around to face him. A blue and white...thing. Oh, great. JUST what I needed. Another one of these pseudo-demon freaks. He looks at me with this shit-eating smirk on his features, as I try my damnedest to kick him in the balls again. Then he brings his face right up close to mine - I would spit on it, but the grip is so hard sohard sofuckinghard - and smiles:

Demon: Sweet dreams, little girl.

And suddenly the world turns black.

(Permission to use the demon character)

BDC

Reaction score
Here I was again standing behind the curtain like I’ve got something to hide. Listening to the crowd, all hyped up from the last match, begin to stomp and chant in anticipation.

Crowd: ACW! ACW! ACW!

A week ago, that would have got me hot and bothered. Not so much this week. A lot happens; a lot of shit under the bridge.

A voice from behind: They despise you here, you know…

I turned and there she was, Claressa King, slinking around in a tight red number giving me the eye like I’m the turkey dinner! She made a bee-line to me.

Claressa King: They haven’t seen what we’ve seen, Zack.

I had come to despise her so.

Zack Bronko: And what would that be?

Claressa King: Why the glory of the PWA, of course. We had the bull by the horns, we were the number four wrestling promotion and we were well on our way to challenging for not only third, but second as well!

Zack Bronko: What does this jaunt down memory lane mean now, Ressa? Huh? Look around you. It’s just you and me. The PWA is gone.

Claressa King: Not until I SAY SO!!

I’m surprised she didn’t stomp her little feet with that comment.

Claressa King: The Lunatics are still on board and I have a few others I’m talking to about coming in. I even gave an old friend of yours a call.

That got my attention.

Zack Bronko: Shouldna bothered. No friend of mine or anybodys but himself.

Claressa King: Oh, come on, Zack. Are you still sore at him?

Zack Bronko: SORE at him? Nah, that’s not the word for it. Point is I’m not interested in working with anyone you come up with anymore. This will be the last hurrah for the PWA. Next Adrenaline, I announce the death of the PWA as a faction and a company.

Claressa King: You will do NO such thing! Remember our contract…

I stepped up real close to her to make my point.

Zack Bronko: To HELL with ‘our’ contract. I’m going to put an end to this, tonight.

It’s Claressa that goes for the point this time.

Claressa King: You don’t play along, Zack, and I’ll have your career in limbo another year. Can your precious family exist another year with you on the unemployment line?

I try to cover, but apparently the rage and worry are obvious on my face cause she smiles.

Claressa King: That’s what I thought. Now, word backstage is that the baby face, Raiden, is nowhere to be found. I don’t expect him to show up.

Zack Bronko: What did you do?

Claressa King: I didn’t do anything. The pressure must have gotten to the kid. Anyway, that leaves little Ms. Monroe.

Great, Jacqui and me, alone in the ring.

Claressa King: I want you to not only beat her, but END her. She’s mouthed off for the last time. She’s gonna pay for leading this little rebellion.

Strange, but something she said triggered something in me.

Zack Bronko: What, a REVOLUTION?

She gives me that look as my music hits.

[video=youtube;_NmcFg7FsUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NmcFg7FsUQ&list=UUeJdNb0riZtM3LM4mdKyvTQ&index=4&feature=plcp[/video]

Claressa gives me my marching orders: Just go out there and destroy her. That’s all I ask.

Zack Bronko: Oh, I’m not going to be easy on her. She wants to tangle with the big boys, I got respect for that, but ya gotta pay the piper.

Claressa smiles as I throw open the curtain for maybe the last time.

Pete

Reaction score
Where the hell am I?

What the hell time is it?

How long have I been here?

Answer: I don't know, I don't know, and I don't fucking know. All I know is that it's pitch dark in here. The only bit of light is seeping in under the cracks of the door in front of me - the same door I banged on until my fists were raw and my throat was sore from crying for help. Funny how there's always ten bajillion people backstage at
ACW - except, you know, when you actually need someone. Then, it's like a fucking ghost town.

All my kicking and screaming did was make him angry. He came in all of a sudden and grabbed at me. I dodged the fucker, and tried to aim a good kick at his balls, and a hard right at his face. He blocked both shots, and told me not to make him angry.
"Don't tempt me, little girl", he said, the patronising bastard. Then he tied me up. I tried to spit in his face, but he just laughed and walked out again.

So that's where I am now. Tied to a chair, minutes away from my match, and with no clue what happened to
Raiden, or if either of us is going to make our match. Enjoy your win, Bronko. At least you don't have to deal with some nutcase who thinks he's a demon.

No way I'm going to think he's an actual demon, of course. There's no such thing as demons or vampires or any of that shit. He just has stronger balls than usual, that's all. But he's still just some guy. And any guy can be beat.

Think,
Jacqui. Thinkthinkthink. You could have hidden in the shadows and waited for the pissant to come in, but that's all gone now. Your only hope right now is to find something to cut this rope with, and then trick the guy and get the fuck out. The only problem? This isn't a fucking movie. I don't have a blade in my pants, and there's no nail on the wall on which to cut this rope.

Awesome. If I was one of those assholes who cut themselves during a match to fake-bleed, I would have been out of here by now. But because I like to play for real, I'm fucked. Sweet.

Face it, sister. You're doomed. You might as well just sit up against the wall and be a bit more comfortable until that fucker comes back to...

...wait a minute...

...what's this?

I don't believe it.

This is a fucking movie.

Quick. Gotta rub this rope against this nail or whatever....!

...why isn't it fucking doing anything? It always works in movies!

There.

I got it!

I fucking got it

Faster, dammit. Faster!

Almost there...

BINGO!

I'm free.

Come at me now, fucker. I double-dog-dare you.

Pete

Reaction score
I gotta get out of here.

Igottagetoutofhere.

If I don't get out soon, I'm gonna end up like that freak
Multiplex. I'm already talking to myself; I don't wanna make it any worse.

The problem is, though - how? I've managed to cut these ropes now, but the goddamn door's still locked, and he ain't giving me the pleasure of coming in here to let me kick his teeth in. Can't say I blame him.

Sooner or later, though, he's gonna come. He's gonna at least want to check on me. He strikes me as that kind of dude. And when he does...oooh boy do I have a surprise for him! So all I have to do is sit back and bide my time, and sooner or later, I'm gonna get him.

A-ha!

I knew it. Like fucking clockwork.

Demon: Hello, little girl. I hope you're being a good girl now...

Why don't you come closer, and I'll show you a good girl, you prick!

Demon: I do like it when little girls are well-behaved...

Yeah. Just keep talking, you pervert. Just keep talking and walking.

Thaaaaat's it....just a liiiiitle closer...

NOW!

Take that, sicko! Right on the chest! Yeah, didn't expect it, did you, you creep?

He's getting up...quick...swing the chair round...

...GOT HIM! No way he's getting up from THAT one for a while!

No time to gloat,
Jacqueline. Run. Runrunrun. Get out!

Close the door. Close the fucking door!

Shit. Too late. RUN!

No need to tell me twice. I'm outta here!

Good thing this creep didn't drag me too far. We're still at the Community Center. This is the garage...to get backstage...where's the fucking door...THERE! Win. Now if I can get to it before this creep catches up...

...made it! But I can't slow down. I gotta keep running. I know this bastard's still on my tail. I can feel it.

Look at me. I'm fucking Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween.

No matter. I gotta keep moving. I gotta find someone who can help me.

Hold on. Who's that?

...YES. EPIC WIN.

Jacqui M: Bronko!

He's looking at me. Great. He's not dumb. He'll see what's going on.

Jacqui M: Bronko, you gotta help me!

Is this fucker still following me? He is. Fuck. Does he ever run out of breath? Good thing Bronko got what's going on, and he's on the case.

Zack Bronko: Get back!

Excuse me?!

Jacqui M: Don't fucking tell me to 'stay back'! I know perfectly well how to...

Zack Bronko (snarling): GET BACK!

What the...? Who's he think he is, shoving me like that?! I'm fucking Jacqui M! I have half a mind to...

....oh HELL YEAH! That was beautiful! Big Boot right to the jaw! Serves you right, fucko!

Zack Bronko[: A little Reality Check for you, you creep!

Yeah! You tell 'em, Zack! I think I love this guy. What's he doing with Claressa?

Zack Bronko: You all right?

By some miracle, I am.

Zack Bronko: You need to be more careful who you associate with.

Jacqui M: You're tellin' me, asshole!

Shit. Did I just say that out loud? Oh no, he's laughing. Phew. Don't wanna make an enemy out of him!

Zack Bronko: Anythin' else?

Don't tempt me, Zackie. Don't tempt me.

Oh, what the hell. I'll say it anyway.

Jacqui M: Yeah. Stop hanging around with that cow. She's cramping your style.

Wait a minute. He didn't get angry! He's smiling! And he has a nice smile, for such a badass biker dude...!

Zack Bronko: Careful what you wish for, babe.

Is he saying what I think he's saying? Well! Guess he's not as bad as I thought! But he's back in business mode now:

Zack Bronko: You better get the fuck out. This guy won't stay down forever.

He's right. I gotta keep going.

Zack Bronko: See you out there.

Jacqui M: Yeah.

He's already moving. Shit. This guy is on ALL the time. No wonder folk are afraid of him. Nice ass, too...

...FOCUS,
Jacqui. This isn't over and you know it. Just get your ass back to the locker room and pray this creep doesn't find you again before your match. Either way, you have a LONG night ahead of you.

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
I didn’t tell Claressa about that little…how would she put it… ALTERCATION in the back earlier. If she knew I helped Jacqui in the least, there’d be hell to pay.

Not that it mattered at this point, the match was over. The winner had their arm raised. The aftermath was three broken bodies all over the ring and one of them was mine.

Between that hellcat (she’d kill me for saying that), Jacqui, and the interference from this Demon dude, it had been one hell of a match. And I was feeling it. It would take me more than a week to recover from this one. The Demon had pulled himself out of the ring and retreated out of the ring area and through the audience. Before I knew it, he was gone. I had pulled myself into a corner to catch my breath. That’s when I saw Jacqui laid out in the ring.

“Damn, is she alive?”

Suddenly, I saw her take a breath and I knew I could take one myself.

bloodyundertaker.jpg

“Holy shit, is my Jaw broken?”

Nah, but it sure as hell fells like it. Be eatin’ soup for a few days. The crowd is still chanting ACW over and over again and it feels good. We gave them the match of the year right there and it wasn’t even for a damn title.

“What happens next?”

Those words coming from McHenry’s mouth playin' in my head over and over. My future was hanging in the balance tonight and I could feel my neck in the noose. That’s when the hangman showed up in that tight red dress.

monica_bellucci_0.jpg

Claressa: Get up!! We aren’t finished, Bronko!!!

I just looked at her astonished.

Claressa King: Did you hear me?

I heard her alright. I just wasn’t sure I could move right now.

That bitch gets in my face.

Claressa King: This is where we end it! Now get your ass up and finish this!!

I just smile.

Claressa King: Zack Bronko, if you don’t get up and break this bitch, you’re over!!!

The crowd has begun to boo; finally figuring out what she’s up to. I look out into the sea of faces. They were all enraged and focused the two of us. I looked over each and every one of them. I also remembered what she had said.

Claressa King earlier: You know they despise you…

That’s when I caught sight of the most important person on the planet; the only opinion I cared about in known existence. There on the front row was the love of my life, Nikki Bronko, and my son, Matthew! I hadn’t even looked into the audience the whole damned match! Had they been there the whole time? Everything else faded away and time seemed to crawl. She pulled up a sign and raised it high for me to see.

WE DON’T NEED HER ZACK.
WE HAVE EACH OTHER.

Suddenly, everything changed. Confusion disappeared. What was important and true came into focus.

Zack Bronko: No, Ressa. It’s over. Finished. Dead. Let it go.

I could see the rage pour into Claressa’s face. I thought she was going to start shrieking. Instead, she hauled off and slapped me.

“Damn…shouldna done that, woman…”

Luckily for her, she rolled out of the ring away from me. I closed my eyes for a moment. My head was killing me. When I opened my eyes again, Claressa was back in the ring and she had gotten a chair. She was standing over Monroe with that look in her eyes. A couple of referees tried to stop her, but she actually caught them in the head with the damned chair!!

“She’s seriously gonna do it…”

She raised the chair high over the nearly unconscious Jacqui and wound up for the finishing blow. As she came down, you could see the surprise on her face as the chair wouldn’t do her bidding. The crowd had begun to cheer as she turned to look up into my eyes.

Zack Bronko: I said it was over, Ressa.

I took the chair and threw it down. With my attention distracted for a second, that bitch decided to get her cheap shots in anyway. She began kicking Monroe hard with the tips of her fancy shoes. With one shove, King flew into the corner and I turned and looked at her.

Zack Bronko: Leave Ressa. There’s no place for you here.

I turned to see after Jacquiline and the viper struck. She picked up the chair and nailed me in my aching head. That DID hurt…but not that bad. I just turned with a snarl.

Zack Bronko: I gave you a chance, woman!

I grabbed her by the neck and felt the rage flow through the veins of the Badass! This one was for the PWA! This was for all your lies and deceit. This was for….

I caught sight of my small family. The look of horror on their faces. My son learning from his dad much like I learned from mine. I pushed her down (not too hard) and motioned for her to leave. This time, she rolled out of the ring and started up the ramp.

TakerMicroRingFin.png

Zack Bronko grabs a mic (looking at Claressa): Keep going, Ressa, and don’t ever come back. I’ll take what I get from here, but I’m not going to be that man ever again. Ya made a big mistake with this whole PWA thing. It was never about the PWA. Not even when it began way back with Max. It wasn’t about any organization or company or any single person. It was about simple, old school wrestling. Doing what we love to the delight of the fans. Ya see, I still believe, Ressa and I always will…

I look down and Monroe is coming to finally. She looks up and returns a shocked expression.

Zack Bronko (looking down at Jacqui): I believe….

I offer my hand to one hell of a woman.

angela-gossow-122372.jpg

Zack Bronko: IN THE REVOLUTION!

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
--Arena (untelevised.)--

Raiden Blaze is driving his car. He's driving to the arena, and he's like 1km away.

It's the night of the PPV Raiden.. come to yourself. Calm down dude. Nothing extraordinary is happening. You're on your way to the arena, besides, you're driving. If you stop paying attention even for like a minute, you can fucking die man. Understand that? Yeah. Cool, now I'm talking to myself. And so what? It's normal bro, everyone does it when no one is watching, remember that dude.

He turned left now.

Now, why the hell do I feel so tired? Nervousness. That has to be it. Again, nothing weird is happening. An unknown intruder in my flat is normal as well. Grogginess and depressions are normal as well. I just need to think that way, yeah, that should keep me normal.

He took a left once more.

Nothing weird is happening. Actually, the only thing that I find wrong in this situation is probably the fact that I'm facing Jacqui in a match tonight. This Bronko dude, I don't care about him. I mean, he seems like a cool guy to me. The only thing I've got against him is probably this whole bond with Claressa, who is a hell of a bitch for me. I haven't seen a bitch like that befo- FUUUUUUUUUUCK!

As Raiden was talking to himself, a slow old lady with 3 chihuahuas ran across the street where he drove and he almost killed them. Raiden pulled the window down so he could shout at them.

STUPID GRANDMA, ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC, I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU, FOR THE SAKE OF JESUS CHRIST, AND TAKE THOSE THREE LITTLE DEMONIC THINGS WITH YOU, FUCKING HELL!

Raiden calmed down and stopped the car next to the arena.

This shit is not normal, I swear. This is so freaking weird. I don't have a good feeling about tonight. I.. just don't know. I'll just go see if Jacqui is doing good before the match..

Raiden exited the car and locked it. He entered the arena..

--End of RP--

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
She's here. The girl my head is full of. I ain't stupid. I know she has atleast similar feelings for me. She maybe doesn't want to be a couple with me, honestly I don't know if I'd want that with her. I just know I have feelings for her, that's all. That will make the whole thing like 100000x harder for me. It won't be easy to fight her, especially in a match that will probably decide about my future and my career. If I shine tonight, I'll shine for the rest of my career, I feel it!

Looks like she's offering me to go buy some drinks. Okay, deal. I'm cool with it. As long as we go together, I'm cool with it.

Life's not that bad after all, it seems to me. One day you're sad, the next day you're angry, the third day you're crying and the other one you're laughing. That's just life.

Think, Raiden. What will you do? You can't let the match go.

There we are. Walking the hall, and I can see a vending machine at the end of it. Okay, Raiden. Deep breath bro. Breathe in, breathe out. That's it. Just.. stay calm dude. Everything is okay. You'll just wrestle this match. Jacqui ain't no doll. She'll take the jabs. But on the other hand, it feels shitty to hit a girl. Jacqui is badass. She won't cry, but I know it'll hurt her. I don't want that. She knows I'm her best friend. She knew that from the moment when we first went for a beer after Adrenaline. She knows it.

The vending machine is nearer. Fuck, do I have any change in my pocket? Dammit. I'll look like I'm poor. I guess I won't buy a drink for myself. That ain't gonna do, as far as I know it. Great. I'll look like a total zero, no wonder I'm single.

Jacqui M: Wha'd'you want, Raiden? It's on me!

She'll buy it. I better take it, she'll get mad, I don't wanna make her mad, this night has to be awesome. For the both of us. I guess I want a Pepsi. Yeah, I'll tell her...

What the hell is..

Status
Not open for further replies.