ACW: First Take?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PY.

Reaction score
Got this idea from the ACW discussion thread.

Not sure how many people have seen ESPN's First Take but basically, they debate athletes, games, etc. etc.

Was thinking it be good to do something like that here in ACW discussing wrestlers, angles, storylines, feuds, potential players, where a show should be and much more topics.

Obviously the name would change, and I think it'd be best to do it via messenger then edit it for the topic.

Do I need to explain further or do y'all get it?

PY.

Reaction score
We'd need to like make up names though for each person who'd do it, and get like 5-6 people to do it though.

Lets say the topic was Nicky Trix or Brandon Banks - Who has a brighter future in ACW?

Be sorta biased if it was you and me debating it, though it could be fun lol.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I think, if it was yours and mine's character, we'd have to have other people debate it, so it wasn't a completely biased debate.

PY.

Reaction score
Exactly, thats why I think we'd need like five or six people.. Like on the show First Take, they get other anaylsts to come on during football, basketball, etc.

Best thing would be to make up names for everyone etc.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I could look to probably bring in some "outsider" views and thoughts and the such.

BDC

Reaction score
My young intern interviewer, RJ Mackelroy will be glad to put in his expert opinion! lol~!

Also, THE old hag, KBUX would be a good choice! lol! :p

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I personally feel as though we should handle it like an internet kind of thing. Where some guys(us) from the internet discuss ACW and shit.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I deleted all irrelevant post to the topic. And to bring to your attention Butthurt is considered making fun of someones sexuality and is against the rules of the forum. I know that someone has been warned for similar statements so keep the anal leakage to yourselves.

And to the topic. I'm not sure I'm grasping the idea I don't watch ESPN but I think if your going to do it go for it you could always throw out a "Pilot" episode to get feedback.

Last edited: