A Quiet Place: Part II (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I just finished the first film a few days ago and damn it was one of the most intense films I've seen in a long time. From start to finish I was into everything in the first film and it broke my heart what happened, and you don't have time to mourn a death of a Parent because theirs Creatures wanting to feast on your insides. Now to this Trailer lol Mama Abbott family can somehow run faster than her kids after giving birth a day before. Still I love me some Emily Bunt so I'll be down to see Part 2 in March.​

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Liked the first movie, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
This movie has been pushed until Sept. 4, 2020.

• Sad
Reactions: Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So now I gotta wait to not watch this.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The first one was great and was well written until the truck down the hill part. The truck may not be started but that shit would still make some noise. However, it's a fuckin' horror movie expectin' it to be perfect is idiotic. My favorite part was the nod back The Office between the married couple(can't remember their names) sharin' the earbuds together.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
This movie will come out May 28.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
d85w9qil.jpg

Here's a poster, and the final trailer. We are a weeks away.

Reactions: Chris

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Gonna be some spoilerish stuff in this review, so just a heads up before you read any further. This movie has been out for a bit now though I'd imagine.

With that being said.. :dean

First off, the cinematography is excellent. John Krasinski is a very talented director, and I really adore the way he shoots these movies.

1ee79649e15514deb3f57f93199d76edc47a1430.gifv

Man, I absoutely LOVED the opening to this film. That's how you start a film. It had a very The Last of Us vibe to it before everything starts going to crap. I just love how quickly it goes from peaceful to chaotic in minutes. Very good opening. Always was a fan of how they handled audio in these films. When you're from the perspective from the deaf girl and you can feel everything they feel. It's super immersive and incredibly well done.

I think a lot of movies these days miss out on that immersion factor. There's a reason I always preferred games to movies a lot of the time. So I'm happy when a director comes along that actually wants to make you feel part of the movie. That's the sign of a talented director to me, so I'd very much like to see more from Krasinski.

I'd probably say the beginning was the best part of me, mostly because I'm a sucker for the calm before the storm kind of deal. I'm the same way with apoalyptic films. I like seeing it happen before the survivng part, I don't like starting after the world is already collapsing because to me personally that is boring.

The first movie was a little bit stronger, but I was definitely more captivated from the beginning in the sequel. Either way, you really cannot go wrong with either of these movies. They are very good horror experiences.

This gets a solid 7/10 from me. My only gripe towards the movie is it very much felt like a bit of a rehash. Emily Blunt is great and Cillian Murphy always gets a thumbs up from me. :zayn John Krasinski was missed in a big way considering he was my favourite part of the first movie, but glad he was featured in the opening at least. Cillian is a good replacement. I will say the kids kind of annoy me in these films with some of their decisions, but it's whatever. :lol

Reactions: Necro

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Gonna be some spoilerish stuff in this review, so just a heads up before you read any further. This movie has been out for a bit now though I'd imagine.

With that being said.. :dean

First off, the cinematography is excellent. John Krasinski is a very talented director, and I really adore the way he shoots these movies.

1ee79649e15514deb3f57f93199d76edc47a1430.gifv

Man, I absoutely LOVED the opening to this film. That's how you start a film. It had a very The Last of Us vibe to it before everything starts going to crap. I just love how quickly it goes from peaceful to chaotic in minutes. Very good opening. Always was a fan of how they handled audio in these films. When you're from the perspective from the deaf girl and you can feel everything they feel. It's super immersive and incredibly well done.

I think a lot of movies these days miss out on that immersion factor. There's a reason I always preferred games to movies a lot of the time. So I'm happy when a director comes along that actually wants to make you feel part of the movie. That's the sign of a talented director to me, so I'd very much like to see more from Krasinski.

I'd probably say the beginning was the best part of me, mostly because I'm a sucker for the calm before the storm kind of deal. I'm the same way with apoalyptic films. I like seeing it happen before the survivng part, I don't like starting after the world is already collapsing because to me personally that is boring.

The first movie was a little bit stronger, but I was definitely more captivated from the beginning in the sequel. Either way, you really cannot go wrong with either of these movies. They are very good horror experiences.

This gets a solid 7/10 from me. My only gripe towards the movie is it very much felt like a bit of a rehash. Emily Blunt is great and Cillian Murphy always gets a thumbs up from me. :zayn John Krasinski was missed in a big way considering he was my favourite part of the first movie, but glad he was featured in the opening at least. Cillian is a good replacement. I will say the kids kind of annoy me in these films with some of their decisions, but it's whatever. :lol

Finally saw this today. Part 1 for sure I enjoyed more but this one a very enjoyable film as well. Just when you thought their would be a moment of peace or positivity you have those Monsters arrive late. I'm looking forward to how this wraps up.