A Day Late and A Dollar Short

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
The scene opens up with Adam Faulkner stepping out of a cab as it pulls to a stop in front of his home. The smile on his face slowly disappearing as he notices there is a visitor waiting for him on his front porch.

ADAM FAULKNER
Well I’ll be damned, didn’t think I’d ever see your ass again… What the Hell are you doing here?

The camera swings around behind the unknown visitor as he steps off the porch and walks up to Adam.

??????
Come on Adam…is that anyway to treat an old friend? It’ been a long time and I thought we should catch up…

Cut the crap Bryan. What do you want?

BRYAN TAYLOR
I got you a contract with the World Wrestling Syndicate. You already have a match scheduled. So we need to get going if you’re gonna make it. We’re late enough as it is. I kinda got the dates mixed up a little bit.

Wait, wait, wait… What?

Adam Shakes his head and shoves past Bryan to unlock the door to his house. He pauses to look back at Bryan, still shaking his head.

Nope. Might as well just take off, I’m taking my happy ass inside. I appreciate you stopping by and all, but I’m just not interested. Guess you wasted your time buddy.

Well since you owe me a solid, I’m calling it in. Give this a shot, a few matches and we’ll call it even alright. I brought the old camera… shoot a promo. You’re gonna do this for me and I don’t want you half assing this thing. I went through a lot of trouble setting this all up.

God damn it. Fine. But I’m not using my real name this time. All that other shit got really old really quick.

Umm about that…

The fuck did you do?

Well you’re Kriminal, the most dangerous man alive.

Adam snatches the camera from Bryan in disgust before turning it on and propping it on the railing of his porch.

Seriously? The most dangerous man alive. That’s the most original thing you could come up with? Something that was used like 8 years ago? You know how much shit I’ll take if I use that. Almost anything would be better.

How was I supposed to know? I just put some shit down. Oh but you should probably check out your opponent’s promos on you before you start. Alex Scott has been busy just smashing on you. Funny ass stuff. But you should do it in the car... Like I said we’re running late.

Without missing a beat Bryan jumps into the driver’s seat and starts his car.

Alex Scott?

You know… Awesome Alex Scott? The Canadian midget? Oh oh, you remember Eddie and Walter’s little pet/mascot? How about this… when you and Jack Frost won the AWF Tag Team Championships from those guys in D & G? Well he was the little one. He’s a short guy with a napoleon complex…

Oh, so he’s like you then? Why don’t you just shut up and let me watch the damn promos so I can see who you’re talking about.

Adam sighs and takes a longing look at his place before jumping into the backseat of the already idling car. The scene fades to black as Adam peers down at his phone and Alex’s voice comes through the speakers
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The scene opens with Adam looking down at the camera., A car's rear window clearly behind him, with scenery flashing past it.

So here I am. The Most Dangerous Man Alive. I've been gone for a minute but i'm back again. So bear with me as shake the cobwebs off. Before i get going i just wanna say, yeah i know I'm a little behind with this. not entirely my fault but there it is. And because of that I don't really have the time to do this properly but there are still some things that i'd like to get off my chest. So this is for you Alex. I figure you wouldn't mind it being so short because... well, you know. I watched your promos and they were very entertaining. Honestly i had to since i couldn't even remember who you actually were. but I can see that i wasn't the only one who had a bad memory because I do remember beating your ass on my way to tag team championships. But you know whatever gets you through the day. I'm trying t think if there was anything else i need to mention but i think that is all you actually had to talk about in both your promos. So a straight up lie that i called you out on. Oh wait, I guess i need to apologize for not being so creative as to throw awesome in front of my name like its been done a million times before by everybody and their mommas. But you have an "awesome" day and I'll see you at Octane big guy.

The scene fades to black.​