8 Year Old Drives Truck While Dad Is Drunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mrdiamondsinmymouf

Reaction score
TNA Lockdown

Lethal Lockdown
Team Angle: Kurt Angle, Sting, Rhino, Samoa Joe, & Jeff Jarrett
vs.
Team Cage: Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Tomko, Scott Steiner, & Abyss
Personally, I don't care too much for a War Games match this time of year. I think it should have been a title match between Cage, Joe, & Angle. I mean, it's the logical choice. The last two PPV main events have involved these three. So, why not? Well, that's where Vince Russo comes into play. He honestly doesn't know how to write a fresh feud and keep things going. I mean, Jeff Jarrett as a face? It's obvious to me TNA is on it's way down hill, storyline wise. I mean, they're going on the road and all that good stuff, but jeeze. I honestly want to throw up. I think that whoever wins this will go on to be the next champion. I hope that Jarrett doesn't get involved in the title picture for, I don't know, the next 100 years.
My Projected Winner: Team Angle (Pin by Samoa Joe)

NWA World Tag Team Championship
Electrified Cage Match
LAX © vs. Team 3D
Wasn't TNA breaking away from the NWA? I must have missed something. Anyways, I think it's pretty crappy that this is the only match in this feud that involves the belts. I mean, what the hell? How screwed up is the TNA Creative Team? Do they even have ideas? You make the slated last match of the feud involved the titles? If Team 3D wins this match, I probably will extend my boycott of TNA. Who in the hell is writing this? I've tried to be positive, but I'm going to hurl. Now, as for the match, I expect LAX to win this match. It's pointless for them not to. They're on about a 6-month reign as the tag champs. I think their reign continues in the Electrified Cage.
My Projected Winner: LAX

X Division Championship
Xscape Match
Chris Sabin © vs. Shark Boy vs. Jay Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Alex Shelley
Well, this will probably be one of the more exciting matches of the night. I wish they had Petey Williams in this match. I haven't seen a Canadian Destroyer since a few weeks back on Impact. From there, it was like, the summer time the last time we saw one. Now, I think this is the perfect opportunity to get the belt off of Sabin. Lethal has been one of the ones that's been getting a push. Lethal or Alex Shelley should win the belt. Shelley hasn't been the X Champ, ever. So, this is a perfect chance to crown a new X Champ that hasn't been one before. The X Division is finally getting some air time to build up new stars, unless it's that PCS shit. I'm going to go with Lethal on this one, since he's gotten the most air time.
My Projected Winner: Jay Lethal

Blindfold Match
Chris Harris vs. James Storm
Honestly, what is this crap? I just soon they go at it, one-on-one. I'm sick of TNA. This is some crappy stuff they're putting on TV. Some people might like it, but I hate it. I think Harris gets his revenge.
My Projected Winner: Chris Harris

Jerry Lynn vs. Christopher Daniels
This is honestly the match of the night. If given ample time, these two will put on a wrestling clinic. I'm talking, a freakin' clinic. I like the new Daniels persona, even though not a whole lot is changed and he has some freaky new theme music. I still think they might should be in the Xscape match for the X Division Championship. This is the one good thing the not-so-creative team has done. I think Daniels will win, since he's returning.
My Projected Winner: Christopher Daniels

Petey Williams vs. Robert Roode
Unless this involves Eric Young leaving Roode, I don't give a shit.
My Projected Winner: Petey Williams

Gail Kim vs. Jackie Moore
Um, what the hell? This is an Impact match. I guess since they have all of the top stars in the main event, they have to do crap like this. On the flip of a coin, Gail Kim wins.
My Projected Winner: Gail Kim

Austin Starr vs. Senshi
Special Ref: Mr. Backlund
My only complaint with this match is Bob Backlund being involved. This dude is certifiably crazy. Senshi & Starr will put on a clinic, much like Lynn & Daniels will. I'm very happy with this feud, even though it involves ole Bobby. I'm a big Senshi fan. I don't think you can beat that Warrior's Way, unless it's wish the 450 Splash.
My Projected Winner: Senshi

Christy Hemme's Team vs. VooDoo Kin Mafia
Wake me up when it's over.
My Projected Winner: Who Cares?

NooDLE

Reaction score
Lmfao, why are you talking to yourself?

I know you two are the same person ... =/

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Local P.I.M.P. said:
are u Blue i dont even know him

dumbasspi6.jpg

Man, you all are about as dumb as a box of rocks....so which is it?

Switchy

Reaction score
Go Detective Chuck! Lol. Anyways Must Have Took You A While To Write That. I Don't Get The Point Of The Blindfold Match But Oh Well. I Reckon Locdown Will Be A Make Or Brake Ppv In Some Ways.

punkfan

Reaction score
It could happen i guess, if they fire Russo. Witch will never!

This Guy

lol local PIMP aka mrdiamondsinmymouf is my new favourite member.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Louisiana state police say an 8-year-old boy was driving a pickup truck down an interstate while his drunken father slept in the passenger seat.

Troopers say the man's 4-year-old daughter was in the back seat when the truck was stopped Saturday morning in Livingston Parish. The child's driving was so erratic that it alarmed motorists, who called authorities.

The children have been handed over to Louisiana Child Protective Services.

The father, 28-year-old Billy Joe Madden of Hattiesburg, Miss., was booked into the Livingston Parish Jail on charges including Child Desertion and Allowing a Minor to Drive. It was not clear Saturday afternoon if he had an attorney.