7500 (2012)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
7500_movie_poster_1.jpg

Release Date: August 31, 2012
Studio: CBS Films
Director: Takashi Shimizu
Screenwriter: Craig Rosenberg
Starring: Leslie Bibb, Ryan Kwanten, Amy Smart, Jamie Chung, Christian Serratos, Scout Taylor-Compton, Johnathan Schaech
Genre: Thriller
MPAA Rating: N/A
Official Website: 7500movie.com | Facebook

Plot: Passengers aboard a flight across the Pacific Ocean encounter a supernatural force.

Trailer:
[YOUTUBE]71vXzDCKqDw[/YOUTUBE]

-----------------------------------------------------

I am SO looking forward to this. It's being described as "a haunted house movie on an airplane". Interesting description.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This looks freaking amazing. Cant wait.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nice, I like the ambiguous trailer, leaves a lot to the imagination. It also reminded me I still need to do John Denver for my 70's folk singer sigs.

Reactions: 1 person

The Viper

Reaction score
This looks freaking amazing. Cant wait.

Same here. Looks so badass.

Nice, I like the ambiguous trailer, leaves a lot to the imagination. It also reminded me I still need to do John Denver for my 70's folk singer sigs.

I agree. We didn't see much and that's great. I hope they stick to that formula with their trailers in the coming months since we've got about 6 months until it releases. I hope in the later trailers, they don't show too much and give away the best parts of the movie.

Also, the song they used is fucking creepy. Perfect for the trailer. "Leaving on a Jet Plane" is so great.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
It looks decent, but I have a feeling it would be a major disappointment. Most of these movies do. I will still check it out though.

Castiel

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as Troy sadly, for some reason I just see this being a disappointment... I'm really interested though! I'll watch it simply for the fact that it has Jamie Chung (<3) and Turtle! It's great to see him in something honestly! I pretty much love everyone in this though tbh. Great cast.

The Viper

Reaction score
Meh. I would call you guys negative Nancy's but you unfortunately have a point. I'm still excited because I have faith in Takashi Shimizu that this will be pretty great.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I am negative about a lot of these movies because so many have been letdowns. The only movie in the last few years that hasn't let me down is Insidious. That movie surpassed my expectations.

The Viper

Reaction score
I am negative about a lot of these movies because so many have been letdowns. The only movie in the last few years that hasn't let me down is Insidious. That movie surpassed my expectations.

I totally agree. Insidious was pretty amazing. I thought the last 5 or 10 minutes were a little corny but overall, I enjoyed the shit out of that movie.

I went into it thinking it was gonna be another one of those horror movies where the trailer shows all the good parts and it was better than the movie. Thank goodness I was wrong.

Reaction score
See the only difference with me is that I am terrified of heights, I have only flewn 1 time, and I will never do it again. If God wanted me to fly, he would have given me wings, if he wanted me to have swimming ability i would gotten fins...