4/9 WWE Raw Rating

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This past Monday night's edition of WWE Raw drew a final 3.1 cable rating and took in 4.29 million viewers. The first hour drew 4.23 million viewers, while the second hour drew 4.34 million viewers.

This is a decent sized drop from last week's post-WrestleMania show, which drew 5.01 million viewers and a 3.43 cable rating.

Soure

Thought the first hour would get more viewers than the second cuz of the opening segment.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
No one really knew about the opening segment until it happened so I don't see how that could have drawn tbh.

Reaction score
Yah, but I thought a lot more people would be watching RAW since Lesnar returned last time and more people might wait for this week's RAW to see Lesnar.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm surprised at the drop off since I thought a lot of people would be intrigued by Lesnar's return. Oh well, they deserved a lower rating because the show was shit

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
True but I don't think he was advertised for this show, so they may have expected him to get a later segment again IDK tbh, never really bothered with ratings too much.

Reaction score
He was advertised. It said it on the WWE.com and there were several reports posted about him being here.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
He was advertised. It said it on the WWE.com and there were several reports posted about him being here.

Reports on Dirtsheets aren't going to bring in casuals and I doubt WWE.com would. I'm talking like TV ads, which i don't think they had. Well at least I never saw them.

Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Reports on Dirtsheets aren't going to bring in casuals and I doubt WWE.com would. I'm talking like TV ads, which i don't think they had. Well at least I never saw them.

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwe-presents-raw-supershow-18

Yah, it wasn't on TV though. Still, I thought people would wanna see what's gonna happen in the next RAW. Oh well, Idgaf.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ratings isn't viewership people.

The viewership went up in the second hour which now'adays is great for WWE as they went on a huge run of it dropping. The show itself was terribad and deserved a 2.X rating to be honest. I guarantee if we had the break downs it'd be drop after opening segment, rise in main event.

Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Maybe ppl don't like Brock that much, hmm?

If anything, Brock's the reason that probably got the 3.0 rating from and the other .1 for other segments.