2014 NBA Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Pat Riley's press conference earlier was lul. GOAT

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Warriors hire Alvin Gentry to be lead assistant

dope

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Love is a top 10 player in the league. Klay is someone who will likely never develop into even an All Star. He is a great (albeit streaky) shooter and a solid defender. He doesn't rebound, distribute, put the ball on the floor effectively, attack the rim or do anything else outside of shoot 3s and play decent D.

Love does so much more to help a team win, as shown by his win shares last year, 3rd highest in the league.

I love Klay, but he is not going to be the hold up on a Love deal. Plus we get out from under Lee's contract, which is addition by subtraction.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Duncan exercises his 18th season option for the Spurs, looking to make 10.3 million this season.
Baylor's Isaiah Austin has been diagnosed with Marfan Syndrome a degenerative heart condition and will not be able to live his NBA dream.
Pau Gasol to Dallas Mavericks being speculated decently.

I expect Klay to be moved eventually, while they "pulled him off the table" for the moment, a lot of teams will be contacting Minnesota in trying to get Love this will add pressure to GS to make the final decision.