1st Annual WWEF NHL Fantasy League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Any interest? post ITT.

Participants:

Confirmed:
Senhor
Sharpy
stopspot
Danny
Aidman
Seabs
GN
Rain (that's right)
Nickelodeon
Nero

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'll play, but me you and @Kooldip would probably be the only ones interested.. CMON MAN NERO WILL CALL US OUT FOR TRYING TO HARD ON CAPITALIZING ON THIS FANTASY SHIZZNIZZ :p

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
You remember where I live, right? :haha: I so seldom get to actually watch any games, so I can't follow along with it too well. Love watching my beloved Blackhawks play when I have the chance, but that's about all I get to do.

That being said -- I'll think about it and might step up if an extra person is needed. Otherwise I'll just enjoy following along to see how you guys do. :)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
You remember where I live, right? :haha: I so seldom get to actually watch any games, so I can't follow along with it too well. Love watching my beloved Blackhawks play when I have the chance, but that's about all I get to do.

That being said -- I'll think about it and might step up if an extra person is needed. Otherwise I'll just enjoy following along to see how you guys do. :)
You have the internet, that's all you need :please:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
senhor, will you set it up?

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Nah, tbh I dont know alot about the NHL unfortunately, because i'd need to buy a channel to see NHL. Fucking überkapitalist pigs. World championships ftw!