Ziggler What's Up?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
What in the blue hell are they doing with Dolph Ziggler? Does anyone else think that they are just going to give up on the Ziggler push he was once having or do you think he will at some point end up getting pushed again.

While personally I really don't mind not seeing him that much because I think he is highly overrated due to my dislike for the guy. Do you think they are taking it a little easy on the guy since he has been a concussion magnet of sorts and they want to see how he will be before giving him the push up there again.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: Ziggler what's Up

I think they're probably taking it easy with him due to the concussion but I also agree that he's totally overrated and never once did I look at him as true champion material.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

To me Ziggler looks the part of a IC or US title holder and that is it. He can move up and battle the bigger guys from time to time but in no way is he WHC material.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

He's just like The Miz or Kofi Kingston. Can feud with the bigger stars now and then but they all need to be in the US or IC picture

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Gonna be the first to say that I think Ziggler could hang in the main event and be a champion, he has this very athletic look to him, the bleach blond hair and everything just shows him as a main eventer to me, he'd look good with the title(or titles right now). A lot seems to do with the fact is the stuff he says in his interviews that WWE doesn't like, the guy is pretty great just has to learn when to say stuff and when not to say stuff, what to say and what not to say. I like him but he's not the type who can get away with that stuff just yet, he has to be a top level star who WWE HAS to have before he can truly voice his opinion.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I really don't think he's a main event caliber guy in his current state. Perhaps if he made some changes, but right now, definitely not. To me, Ziggler is the new Mr. Perfect. A really good bumper (sometimes as over the top as Hennig was) who can make his opponent look great and can slot into a feud with anyone. The problem there is that he always has to be ready to slot in and if he's the champ, he can't be.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I really don't think he's a main event caliber guy in his current state. Perhaps if he made some changes, but right now, definitely not. To me, Ziggler is the new Mr. Perfect. A really good bumper (sometimes as over the top as Hennig was) who can make his opponent look great and can slot into a feud with anyone. The problem there is that he always has to be ready to slot in and if he's the champ, he can't be.

That is a PERFECT example. Ziggler is good but he is not WHC material. He can make whomever look good by him being great but he can not be the guy.

Destroying Sith with my Kindle Fire on Tapatalk

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Another great example is Christian. Yeah he was a top guy in TNA, but in TNA he was one of the biggest stars and he wasn't overshadowed by others. But in WWE he will never be the guy.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is where the problem with the One title, but at some point if Ziggler sticks around I feel his time will come. Right now with one title, nah people are ahead of him that's for sure. He needs to be built good and built right, give him a good storyline to start off with and build from it and sooner or later he'll be good enough for a short maybe 3 month run in between face and heel champions. I got faith Ziggler could be a big star if really given a chance, just gonna be a lot harder work without having two titles in the main event.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This is where the problem with the One title. I got faith Ziggler could be a big star if really given a chance, just gonna be a lot harder work without having two titles in the main event.

First that was my main argument for not putting them together and secondly. I don't see where or how Ziggler can move up into an already crowded main event scene. Ziggler just doesn't have it and like Fuji said he is more like Mr. Perfect where he can help people have a great match but doesn't garner enough interest of many fans to be the main guy. He can fill voids but can't hold that title for any significant out of time.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
First that was my main argument for not putting them together and secondly. I don't see where or how Ziggler can move up into an already crowded main event scene. Ziggler just doesn't have it and like Fuji said he is more like Mr. Perfect where he can help people have a great match but doesn't garner enough interest of many fans to be the main guy. He can fill voids but can't hold that title for any significant out of time.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Is thet main event always gonna be crowded? People will retire, I mean hell Punk just left so one spot opened, Ziggler won't take that one for sure but at some point the people ahead of him who's been here awhile will retire. It's gonna be a good while at least 3-4 years before he is in the main event, but I feel he'll earn his way up.

I know that was the main argument, I still liked the one title idea, still do :laugh: even if I do gotta wait for guys like Ziggler to get a good shot.