Zack Ryder's YT show edited by WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
The most recent edition of the Zack Ryder online show was censored by WWE officials, according to Ryder himself.

Ryder wrote via Twitter, "The best 2 minutes of the show were removed by WWE. Sorry Zack Pack. This episode sucks. It would have been one of the best. That's all I can say about it. Next topic..."

Ryder created the series himself as a way to garner attention for himself. It succeeded, leading to 2011 being his best career year to date. When WWE launched their Youtube channel, Ryder's series was brought under their umbrella.

Sadly, the creativity that brought Ryder his fan base appears to be getting stifled.

Sucks to be Zack

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Wow. I swear WWE ruins nearly every fucking thing they can get their hands on.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I knew the moment he said he would be going to WWE Youtube that the show would be slowly killed. WWE Can't be having stars they didn't make themselves.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Either Zack's gimmick is cursed, or he is.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Really sucks how all his hard work to get himself on t.v and over is getting shitted on ever since that horrible Kane/eve stuff.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Anyone else wonder what was edited out?

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
It really sucks how they're burying and, in a sense, bullying Zack. I mean, he gets himself over with the WWE audience by making his own YouTube series, essentially giving WWE the idea of having a YouTube channel with original content, and they're mad because they didn't want him to get over and they've been punishing him ever since. Yeah he;s been on TV but how has he been portrayed? As an underdog, as a nobody, as a loser. People come up in arms about Eve being bullied by the "hoeski" thing but Zack is way more bullied. BA Star, indeed, WWE.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I would be more upset about it if I had any desire whatsoever to see Zack be more successful than he already is.

I applaud his effort last year to become somewhat relevant all on his own, but I would be lying if I said I wanted to see anymore of him on television, let alone feel sorry for his stupid little YouTube series.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Sucks to be Zack
Well duh 8D

I would be more upset about it if I had any desire whatsoever to see Zack be more successful than he already is.

I applaud his effort last year to become somewhat relevant all on his own, but I would be lying if I said I wanted to see anymore of him on television, let alone feel sorry for his stupid little YouTube series.
A million times this.

Send his goofy ass to NXT where he can defend his shitty ass internet title on an internet show.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I find it funny how quick people are to turn on successful people...

Wrestling fans are the most fickle in the world

They want Ryder pushed, then we is, you complain about him. You want Punk, and when he becomes the face of the company, you hate him. You want Rock back, but then you complain that hes not doing enough or staying too long. Most fickle fans

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I find it funny how quick people are to turn on successful people...

Wrestling fans are the most fickle in the world

They want Ryder pushed, then we is, you complain about him. You want Punk, and when he becomes the face of the company, you hate him. You want Rock back, but then you complain that hes not doing enough or staying too long. Most fickle fans

I don't complain about Punk and Rock but I do dislike Ryder. Yeah, I was a fan of him and his YouTube show at first and wanted him to get pushed but I don't want to see him weekly on TV now, even ZTLIS is boring now and has been for weeks and weeks. He just annoys me with his character on TV as he overacts, isn't really a good wrestler and too corny for my liking.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
That's really harsh and stupid Dale from a business standpoint. Ryder is still pretty over and should be used better. They are booking him horribly and making him look a tool. The guy has charisma, we've seen it on the shows instead he's being booked like a guy that has a few catch phrases. They should make that feud happen with Eve and Zack where they pick their counter parts. Zack could be with the returning Layla while Eve could pick someone like a Ziggler (continue that feud even though Ziggler deserves better) or McIntyre. It could be a nice little mid card feud if anything although Raw mid card is dead because that great mastermind (Sarcasm) HHH and whoever else made the dumbass idea to make Raw into a super show instead of two regular brands.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
That's really harsh and stupid Dale from a business standpoint. Ryder is still pretty over and should be used better. They are booking him horribly and making him look a tool. The guy has charisma, we've seen it on the shows instead he's being booked like a guy that has a few catch phrases. They should make that feud happen with Eve and Zack where they pick their counter parts. Zack could be with the returning Layla while Eve could pick someone like a Ziggler (continue that feud even though Ziggler deserves better) or McIntyre. It could be a nice little mid card feud if anything although Raw mid card is dead because that great mastermind (Sarcasm) HHH and whoever else made the dumbass idea to make Raw into a super show instead of two regular brands.
Harsh or not I don't care because I honestly think the guy SUCKS, always have and always will. I don't see how it's bad business either, I honestly believe the guy was a flash in a pan and that little phase is over. Go rebuild himself on NXT where he might actually fit with the rest of the others on there and if his hundreds of thousands of fans are actually fans of him, they'll tune in on wwe.com and make them notice.

Yeah his booking may have been horrible, but I don't agree with the part about the WWE making him look a tool and a guy that has a few catch phrases because he did that himself on his webshow.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't complain about Punk and Rock but I do dislike Ryder. Yeah, I was a fan of him and his YouTube show at first and wanted him to get pushed but I don't want to see him weekly on TV now, even ZTLIS is boring now and has been for weeks and weeks. He just annoys me with his character on TV as he overacts, isn't really a good wrestler and too corny for my liking.
This makes no sense. If you think all this about now you should have never been a fan of his in the first place at the start since he is still the same.