Zack Ryder's Last Resort

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

He's at it again. I can't help but remember Ziggler's recent interview when I see this though. Ziggler and Ryder have a good past and go back. Then we have Miz who has been "hijacking" commentating to show is frustration. I think this is planting the seeds for all three of them to band together and start a disgruntled young blood group. With Shield disbanding soon, it allows room for another 3 man power group.

Do you think this is going to start another Ryder Revolution?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
God, I hope not, and I don't want this guy bringing down Ziggler and Miz either if they go with that but all three are friends. I was a fan of Ryder when he first started his YouTube show because he really ran with that and got himself over enough to get on TV. I thought his US Title victory made that belt look way more important than it had before but he never really got a chance to run with it. Now while I do blame WWE's booking of him in the Kane/Cena feud to be the reason he failed so bad and didn't have a good push, I don't think he would have succeeded in the first place. I haven't enjoyed a thing this guy's done since.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Santino just can't shave his eyebrows and drop the accent and be taken seriously. So to think a guy like Ryder who got himself over with a goofy character would be taken seriously is just as ludicrous.

People were changing "we want ryder" and that's something what WWE gave them, and the casual audience was left openly wondering "who's this fucking guy?"

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Cena went from a Vanilla Ice character to being the franchise guy so nothing is impossible for guys to go from silly gimmicks to serious ones all the time in wrestling. Not saying Ryder could achieve that level of success or anything just saying wouldn't dismiss a guy not being able to be taken seriously in another character if done right.

Like him or not got to at least respect that guy for trying to do something rather than let himself rot until he is released.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Trying more then JTG at least. And people can go from serious to silly and I think in Zack's case it really works for him. Now he's pissed off so of course he's going to be more serious. He was "goofy" because he was loving life and being a superstar and then the rug was swept out from under him so now he's bitter and is going to go to any lengths to get his spot back.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Trying more then JTG at least. And people can go from serious to silly and I think in Zack's case it really works for him. Now he's pissed off so of course he's going to be more serious. He was "goofy" because he was loving life and being a superstar and then the rug was swept out from under him so now he's bitter and is going to go to any lengths to get his spot back.
JTG is still under contract?

Anyways, I feel like if this is Zacks way of getting noticed then have at it. I noticed him alright. But really I can't judge him since I haven't seen much of him. During his reign as champion, I took a break from watching wrestling due to no cable.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So basically you want them to do whatTNA tried with Eric Young? Didn't work. Worked out fine for Daniel Bryan because he looked credible in the ring, something zack Ryder never has.

Would be like putting Disco Inferno in the nWo

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Woo Woo Woo you still suck!!!

AF.

Reaction score
Always thought they dropped the ball with this guy. Could have easily been a top face, while not necessarily World Champ material I always thought he could hold his own in feuds with guys like Kane, Jericho etc.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
If he enters the arena to Papa Roach's Last Resort... I will mark out.....................

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Same as Chris really, plus I am not a big fan of the guy. Good luck to him, but I don't think he has that much and needs to change direction instead of returning to this.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler