Zack Ryder Talks About His YouTube Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Zack Ryder was recently interviewed by Sam Roberts of NotSam.com and spoke about the popularity of his Z! True Long Island Story video series.

After his former ‘Edgehead’ gimmick ran its course on SmackDown a few years ago, Ryder said he was getting “zero” television time and had to take matters into his own hands to get exposure. Ryder says he hated having long hair back when he was an Edgehead – and his current “Broski” character is “100% him.” Ryder says whatever he’s doing is working, because he’s been featured on RAW in recent weeks and is getting the biggest push of his career.

When asked about whether he’s gotten heat from WWE management over his YouTube videos, Ryder said, “There wasn’t any trouble, but I was definitely kind of hesitant and kind of scared. But at the same time I was like, listen, they’re not doing anything with me, so if I’m going to go out, I’m going to go out swinging. All or nothing, this is my last shot. I wouldn’t say it paid off, but it’s finally been recognized.”