Zach Ryder and Primo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I was watching Superstars before and I was very impressed by Ryder and Primo especially their promo work. Ryder has shown before on ECW and RAW that he is comfortable with a microphone but I didn't expect Primo to be that good. I liked their promo before the match and I hope that this continues and leads somewhere for them. Keep them together and get them on RAW challenging Kozlov and Santino for the tag team championships. Both wrestlers haven't been used much in recent times as singles wrestlers so this is their best chance of being used regularly on RAW.

[YOUTUBE]8fi2RPVQfEQ[/YOUTUBE]

Killz

Reaction score
Two of my absolute favourite undercard superstars.

Primo was really onto something playing a heel with Carlito and I think they should have been given a much longer run and a LOT more promo time tbh. When they broke them up there should have been much more in line for both men but certainly Primo shouldn't have been relegated to where he is now.

Zack has taken one of the lamest gimmicks a guy can have in reality and made it work by being super comfortable and composed on the mic, athletic in the ring and seems to give close to 100% to his match every time I've seen him over the past few months.

Pairing these guys up is a good idea IF we hear more from them AND they make it onto Raw to offer a legit challenge to whoever the tag champs will be when they're rear their heads on Raw. A sustained title reign perhaps and even a hasty break-up could work for these 'nearly' guys. I'm convinced Zack Ryder is ready for a midcard title right now and I'm convinced there's better for Primo than superstars.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Wow this was a very good promo. I like the fact they played off the most overlooked superstars in the history of WWE. They could play that off into a team. They did seem quite over if WWE utilize it well.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I do like Ryder a lot always have and Primo is a good tag team wrestler. Seeing that neither are doing anything in singles ever (though Ryder should) I'd be all for this.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
That looks legit.

ZNP - Zach & Primo.

I hope they become a tag, these guys could bring in some good matches in all honesty.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I came up for a name for the team of, The Overlooked. It's what Ryder suggested they were in the promo and KFC says it's an awesome name.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is an awesome name and it gives them a great gimmick right away. They have a ready made storyline where for the next couple of weeks they are still stuck on Superstars and each week they cut a promo saying that they are The Overlooked. The start winning and then move to RAW where they are curtain jerkers and they gradually work their way up to a title match where they should win, especially when you consider who the current champions are. Hopefully this won't be forgotten about in a months time.