Your Wrestler of the Year

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Who is your wrestler of the year?

You can either make this completely kayfabe or not. It can be the wrestler you have most be impressed by or the wrestler who has done the best in kayfabe.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Kayfabe it would be Brock Lesnar. Not only did he break the Undertaker's legendary WrestleMania Streak, he dominated the match and won cleanly. Minus a DQ loss to Cena, he won every match he was in this year. Granted he only wrestled four matches.

However, my wrestler of the Year is Bray Wyatt. The guy has had an awesome year, and has managed to be a huge player after disbanding his stable. I mean, not many people are able to accomplish that. Also, he has managed to stay a major player without holding a title. Also, look at his mic work, and the following this guy has had this year. Did anyone see RAW last night!? When this guy enters the arena, the fans are in awe of this man, and they repeat almost every word he says. Remember, this guy beat Daniel Bryan before he became the Champion this year at the Rumble. He had two more awesome feuds with Y2J and Cena earlier in the year. The feud he has going now with Ambroise is totally outshining anything else on RAW right now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Dean Ambrose. He's been the most entertaining and best in ring performer all year.

Kayfabe Brock Lesnar. Breaking Undertaker's streak and squashing john Cena is just ridiculous.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Dean Ambrose. He's been the most entertaining and best in ring performer all year.

Kayfabe Brock Lesnar. Breaking Undertaker's streak and squashing john Cena is just ridiculous.
Why do you think that Ambrose has been the most entertaining?

I would say that Seth Rollins has been just as much entertaining if not more than Dean Ambrose. His heel turn has led to some glorious moments. Sure, many of them have included Dean Ambrose but Seth Rollins' reactions and response is what have made them so much better. For example, when he got slime dumped on him the way he lost it was fantastic and really showed what a great heel he is.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Rollins has been more entertaining, simply because they didn't cut his balls off like they did with Ambrose and his Blue exploding television.

Kayfabe is Lesnar for sure, although Rusev could make a claim considering he still hasn't lost a match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Rusev is definitely in the conversation. The person that defeats him will get a huge run, that is for sure.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why do you think that Ambrose has been the most entertaining?

I would say that Seth Rollins has been just as much entertaining if not more than Dean Ambrose. His heel turn has led to some glorious moments. Sure, many of them have included Dean Ambrose but Seth Rollins' reactions and response is what have made them so much better. For example, when he got slime dumped on him the way he lost it was fantastic and really showed what a great heel he is.

Ambrose and Rollins have both played their roles to perfection but I like Ambrose more

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Rusev is definitely in the conversation. The person that defeats him will get a huge run, that is for sure.

I just hope it isn't Cena, simply because he doesn't need the rub. It would be awesome if Sami Zayn got the call up and beat him, but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk