Your Top 10 Movies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Don't really have a set ten, but here's a few that would definitely make the cut.

-Mulholland Drive
-The Dark Knight
-Requiem for a Dream
-Silence of the Lambs
-Black Swan
-The Wrestler
-SAW
-Mean Girls
-The Wave

Pete

Reaction score
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. Clerks and Clerks II
3. Forrest Gump
4. A Clockwork Orange
5. The Shining
6. Dumb and Dumber
7. Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
8. SAW
9. Fight Club
10. The Dark Knight

Whut?! :O

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ Guilty pleasures maybe. Forrest Gump I actually don't mind, but yeah top ten is pushing it.

Pete

Reaction score
3. AKA "let's NOT follow the book which would have made for a perfect nonsensical comedy, and instead replace the entire second half of it with sappy drivel".

7. AKA the only bad movie Tim Burton ever made.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I enjoy both of those films. Is Forrest Gump a faithful adaptation? No. Is it a good stand-alone movie? Yes. Tom Hanks is wonderful as Forrest and the movie is a perfect feel-good movie and just shows that good things can happen to good people.

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure is actually my favorite Burton film because he doesn't try to be overly-gothic and quirky and it doesn't have Johnny Depp. Don't get me wrong I love Johnny Depp but being in EVERY SINGLE Tim Burton film is a bit much. Besides, I love the Pee-Wee Herman character. Paul Reubens is genius for creating him. He's a cultural icon in every sense of the word. Not to mention the writing of this film just calls for great jokes and set-ups.

Don't attack me for my opinions. I never questioned your lists or made fun.

Pete

Reaction score
Fair enough :) I did consider not saying anything.

Fair points as well, although I disagree.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I enjoy both of those films. Is Forrest Gump a faithful adaptation? No. Is it a good stand-alone movie? Yes. Tom Hanks is wonderful as Forrest and the movie is a perfect feel-good movie and just shows that good things can happen to good people.

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure is actually my favorite Burton film because he doesn't try to be overly-gothic and quirky and it doesn't have Johnny Depp. Don't get me wrong I love Johnny Depp but being in EVERY SINGLE Tim Burton film is a bit much. Besides, I love the Pee-Wee Herman character. Paul Reubens is genius for creating him. He's a cultural icon in every sense of the word. Not to mention the writing of this film just calls for great jokes and set-ups.

Don't attack me for my opinions. I never questioned your lists or made fun.

You shouldn't be so senstive the point of a forum of this kind is exchange views and debate stuff, as long as people don't go overboard or hostile there is nothing wrong with it.

Pete

Reaction score
Nah, he's right actually. This is a personal sort of topic, it's people's personal lists. I should have respected that.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You shouldn't be so senstive the point of a forum of this kind is exchange views and debate stuff, as long as people don't go overboard or hostile there is nothing wrong with it.

One would think a thread that says "Your Top 10 movies" and not the "what do you think is the top ten movies?" list would leave the debate out of this.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I didn't mean to cause any waves around here. I was just defending my opinions. Everyone has their own opinions.

Pete

Reaction score
Sure Hoov. Everyone, again, I shouldn't have done what I did. Let's move on.