Your favourite face or heel turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
What are your favourite face or heel turns in WWE history and why?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
[video=youtube;MKTc64lamss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTc64lamss[/video]

One of my favourite angles ever, and the best thing was that this was the point he FINALLY turned after months of shades of grey. It was so naturally douchey as well, just popping Hardy in the head mid sentence.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Stone Cold at Wrestlemania 17.

It was something that at least I did not see coming at all, so at the time it came as a total shock and I couldn't believe my eyes when he shook hands with Vince McMahon. The same man that tormented him and made his life a living hell for years, and vice versa, I just couldn't believe it when they shook hands but I think Jim Ross said it best during that moment...

"Austin is shaking hands with the devil himself!"

Another good one was The Rock joining The Corporation at Survivor Series 1998, and Stephanie at Armageddon 1999 where she fully aligns herself with Triple H.