you missed the best match of the last 3 years wwe loyalists.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Surprisingly Dave Metlzer agreed and gave it Five Stars.

The match itself was nothing short of fantastic from a purist point of view but really, Wrestlemania's main event matches overshadowed this match in every single way in term, the psychology, the storylining of Taker/ Hunter (got 4.75 Stars) and Rock/ Cena(Only 3.75) was superior to Elign/Richards.

Elign was clearly the star of the match but the selling was a bit off and it was too much like a Puro match, and less American style... Not taking anyway from it but if RoH really want to stand tall at the Wrestlemania weekend, they gotta do more WWE-Esque stuff for that night. Elign and Richards just lacked the storyline dramaticness that it needed to be better than Taker/ Hunter or Rock/ Cena.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't think Davey Richards has done a match without someone questioning his selling in 3 years, hate him in the ring, but yeah, I loved this match, think it deserved five stars, though it did lack the storytelling of the 'Mania matches. I'm usually never a fan of guys no-selling, but the way Elgin did it in that match just made him look like such a beast and was legit surprising, don't think it hurt at all, and probably helped. Elgin is such a freak athlete.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I would love to watch the match actually but I can't find a way to watch it online. And I can't download it either because my computer is very weak, and I can hardly download anything.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
The biggest issue with this match after watching it for a third time is... It shoulda been Steen.

No doubt Elign done amazing and hopefully he'll clash with Steen at some point but you couldn't help but feel it was lacking the right people in the main event, it just felt abit awakard and lacking it.

Albeit, the match is amazingly told storyline wise, how is Davey Richards to beat Michael Elign :/.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I would love to watch the match actually but I can't find a way to watch it online. And I can't download it either because my computer is very weak, and I can hardly download anything.

I'll PM you links.