you missed the best match of the last 3 years wwe loyalists.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ashez

Reaction score
Never checked out ROH, but Ill give this match a shot..

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Haven't seen it yet but I'm sure this match was great, probably overreacting a little bit on best match in three years though man.
i stand by my statement.and i didnt fix the title because they wouldnt let me.i love wwe they just aint what they were 15 years ago when they werent the only show in town.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
I refuse to believe OP on basis that Davey Richards is fucking terrible.

April fools was yesterday, guy.
i fucking hate richards as well but a great match is a great match.davey has had a lot of great matches anyone whos seen him wrestle knows his workrate is great.my hatred for him is personal as iv had wars with that fucker on twitter.As far as the match goes when you guys see it post back and tell me what ya think.

Last edited:

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Really Really WWE haven't produced anything good in the last 15 years ok why don't we look back

89 Wrestlemania 3 Hogan vs Andre made magic that was the main event not to mention the IC title match as well which was MOTN

90 Survivors Series Undertaker's Debut

91 Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan

92 Ric Flair wins the royal rumble and the WWF title

93 Help me out with that and 94.

95 HBK wins his first royal rumble from number 1

96 does it again and wins the WWF title from Bret plus the beginning of Mick Foley vs Undertaker a rivalry that would go on until 1998 with some great matches in between
and began the Austin Era

97 Kane debuts along with the hell in the cell match, Austin wins the Rumble and Mike Tyson is the special enforcer for HBK vs Stone Cold and so began the Austin ERA

98 Kane wins the WWF title along with the First Blood match debuting, Undertaker and Mankind clash in the second Hell in a Cell and the McMahon/Austin rivalry intensified along with the main event status of The Rock

99 3 factions and Stone Cold were going at it in a bloody war

2000 Undertaker dons a biker gimmick, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit and many others were rising to upper midcard to main event status

I could go on but that was some of the great stuff going on then man so sorry but your just being an indy mark.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Really Really WWE haven't produced anything good in the last 15 years ok why don't we look back

89 Wrestlemania 3 Hogan vs Andre made magic that was the main event not to mention the IC title match as well which was MOTN

90 Survivors Series Undertaker's Debut

91 Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan

92 Ric Flair wins the royal rumble and the WWF title

93 Help me out with that and 94.

95 HBK wins his first royal rumble from number 1

96 does it again and wins the WWF title from Bret plus the beginning of Mick Foley vs Undertaker a rivalry that would go on until 1998 with some great matches in between
and began the Austin Era

97 Kane debuts along with the hell in the cell match, Austin wins the Rumble and Mike Tyson is the special enforcer for HBK vs Stone Cold and so began the Austin ERA

98 Kane wins the WWF title along with the First Blood match debuting, Undertaker and Mankind clash in the second Hell in a Cell and the McMahon/Austin rivalry intensified along with the main event status of The Rock

99 3 factions and Stone Cold were going at it in a bloody war

2000 Undertaker dons a biker gimmick, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit and many others were rising to upper midcard to main event status

I could go on but that was some of the great stuff going on then man so sorry but your just being an indy mark.
you misunderstand me.i never said that.i said wwe isnt as good as they were 15 years ago and most of the matches u list are from that timeframe which furthers my point.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
New Era new stars I would say that WWE is still the best show at the moment in terms of storyline at least with them you won't have a alcoholic come out drunk for his matches for someone come out stoned in the main event of the PPV.

Ashez

Reaction score
@Chefboyardee

WWE is actually putting out a very good product as of late. You are obviously anti-WWE and would not be able to see this, but that is infact, your loss.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, mark out to the indies if need be. Just please dont go bashing everyone elses product because you are some type of filthy hipster whore who doesnt see the beauty in mainstream events.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
@Chefboyardee

WWE is actually putting out a very good product as of late. You are obviously anti-WWE and would not be able to see this, but that is infact, your loss.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, mark out to the indies if need be. Just please dont go bashing everyone elses product because you are some type of filthy hipster whore who doesnt see the beauty in mainstream events.
im not anti wwe but im not going to say they are what they were when clearly they arent.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Man nothing is what it was years ago but to say they aren't they aren't doing anything good is a bit overboard then they'd drop down even lower now have they fucked up yes mistakes happen its part of life but they are still in my view head and shoulders above everyone else maybe not in terms of wrestling but in terms of entertainment.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Will I be shunned if I say that I've been really enjoying WWE and ROH as of late? Is it wrong to like both?

I did see this match, and if all that's keeping you away from it is Chef's literacy or lack-thereof, you should really give this match a chance. Despite them not being in front of 80,000 people, the thousands in attendance managed to be more involved than almost every WWE show in the past few months, excluding last night's Raw of course. Don't think I can say this is the best match in the past 3 years, but it's definitely in the talks, easily Elgin's best match, and probably Richards too. Elgin is one of the best talents I've seen in a while, can move so fast for being big.

Check out the match if you haven't already guys.

Ashez

Reaction score
Haha no Chris, there is nothing wrong with liking both. Maybe if I can find some time, I will check some ROH out, but until then, I cannot judge this.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
00004238.jpgheres a pic.hes short but thick and stocky about 240-250 pounds and hes only 24 years old.

Last edited:

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I did a live review of the ROH show I went to about a year ago, should be here somewhere and I raved about this guy and said Vince will sign him withing the next 3 years. He has done nothing to prove me wrong.