YOU ARE CHIKARA!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
[video=youtube;x7qA2-6lkjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7qA2-6lkjA [/video]

So, we are Chikara this year? We get to choose, or rather influence them more, say what we want and they'll try and make it happen? If this is true then that's pretty awesome! Smart little campaign for Chikara, show the fans just how important they are! Now the big question, what do YOU want in 2012?

I'd love to see more Colt Cabana, he's perfect for the place! Chikara is supposed to be a light hearted kind of deal, that's totally Colt! That's what he's all about! He was great in his few appearances last season, give us more of him! And while I'm on the subject of bringing back guys, what ever happened to Gresham? He was awesome! We get a little taste of how good he is and he disappears!

The main thing though that I'm going to mention that I saved for last for some reason is this, King Of Trios hasn't been put on the schedule yet? This better not mean no KOT! I'm sure if they are going to listen to the fans then they'll have to bring it back because I can't think of anyone not wanting one of the funnest things in wrestling back for 2012! We want King Of Trios!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
What I want from CHIKARA:

1. Super Smash Brothers return plz.

2. Some form of KOT announcement to calm my fears.

3. For Amasis's career to NOT be over yet.

4. Kevin Steen, just for the surreal nature of it all.

5. MORE iPPV'S!

Castiel

Reaction score
I hope ending season 10 with a iPPV certainly means more of them! Super Smash Bros, I knew I was forgetting someone! Amasis career they might not be able to help, but have him make some appearances! Even if it's just to help further epic heel Ophidian! I knew Steen in Chikara would come up at some point... It would certainly be interesting, I'll say that.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I hope ending season 10 with a iPPV certainly means more of them! Super Smash Bros, I knew I was forgetting someone! Amasis career they might not be able to help, but have him make some appearances! Even if it's just to help further epic heel Ophidian! I knew Steen in Chikara would come up at some point... It would certainly be interesting, I'll say that.

I dunno, the whole thing just screams "angle" to me. I'm hoping he's not completely done, even if it's just for the pay-off match with Phid.

Castiel

Reaction score
It does look that way but on the other hand it could be the injury happened and they built the angle around it. That's more so my guess. I mean it just came out of nowhere...

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Bump just to say so far I'm 3/5 for my wishes. I'm still stunned number 4 actually happened.

SSB are back on the scene again in PWG and with CHIKARA having a show in Canada again soon I have hope for that one. The Amasis return doesn't seem likely though :(

The Viper

Reaction score
Seeing Kevin Steen on a CHIKARA show was fantastic. I've only seen 2 full CHIKARA shows but to me, it was surreal. The fans still loved him even though he thinks the company that they support is a Disney company and he wants it to DIE! DIE! DIE!

#KILLSTEENKILL