yo! it's 4:20`

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
what if...

what if Kurt angle never left for TNA. would he be a champion? would he still be on ECW? would he have won the title in the elimination chamber? would Lashley even be in ECW?

v1-power

Reaction score
we can only dream but i like angle on tna it gives him a bigger role and anyways if he was on ecw ecw would of still went down hill

Reaction score
what? i have been thinking about this for a while, and was wondering what everyone else thought. ps. you do realize you just spammed in your own section right?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No. Kurt would be dead. I'm almost certain of it. His schedule and pill popping would've probably killed him.

I would lay money on it.

Reaction score
the pill popping, and work load would've probly made him suck ass, but idk abuot killed him. he could've comitted suicide or something though and he would be dead. idk about that thuogh, its an interesting theory. i guess we'll never know

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
You can always dream about what could of happened if... But you will never know.

Thats like asking...

What if Cena would have never became champion..would he have starred in a movie, would he have sold as much merchindise as he did... You will never know..

Heres my answer..

He wouldn't have won the elemination chamber, he wouldn't be champion, he would in a feud with the New Breed and Originals.. They would have added Balls to the feud also to make it even.

Great One

He wouldn't of won anything. Like MonkeyStyle said, he would either be dead, or the current plan was for him to actually put over everyone and job, hence one of the reasons he left.

Wrestling Station

These kind of question are hard for us to really give a definitive answer to it.
It depends on the relation between Vince and Kurt. If things go bad, Kurt will be a midcarder. If things go well, he will be in the title scene and most probably be the champ if he is playing the heel for Vince to be happy to squash HBK for example.

Also, he might be the in the main event for this year's WM. As a WWE, WHC or ECW champ. All are just predictions, and its not easy to tell.

One thing that is certain, that even if you say that he if he was here, it was going to be better, i dont think so! this is because he might lose the "it" factor he's having or just be injured or become a slower wrestler or anything that might just make him be worse.

Kurt Angle is a wrestling machine, but there is a time for the machine to corrupt and burse.

M.k.Gt`

Reaction score
My name is Mike. I'm 20 years old and I'm a pothead, the end!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler