Y2J Praises Bully Ray, Jeremy Borash Injured, Pope

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
-- Scott sent this one in: Just wanted to let you know that Miss Zombie Hot herself, Daffney, will be appearing at Megacon in Orlando on Saturday March 26th! She will be at the Scott Blair Art booth - Artists Alley Green #8 - and she will be signing her brand new smokin' hot pin-up exclusive to Megacon2011! Also, Tna Knockout SoCalVal and Traci Brooks will be there! Orange County Convention Center Hall D 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
www.megaconvention.com.
-- Chris Jericho posted the following on Twitter last night: "My brother Bully Ray cut a great promo tonight. He gets it and is the best heel in TNA by far..." I couldn't agree more!

-- Jeremy Borash suffered a concussion from the Bully Ray kick on last night's iMPACT!. Word is that it was not a planned spot.

-- The following was posted on D'Angelo Dinero's Twitter last night: "WARNING: To those sending hate mail after tonights iMPACT,you will be blocked! TNA wrestlers are trained professional entertainers.-TEE Admin"