Y0 dawgz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Reaction score
Maty i mean the ones with weird names and have signed up recently. They go to babes section post thanks then fuck off.

LKP

Reaction score
Where is she btw? Ok maty you and mat are the exceptions lol.

Reaction score
troll_thread.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Dam rite bitch I had to hit the sheets I got a life yo. not like you workin da street corners all nite you birdie lookin motha trickass trick. Step off my nuts b4 I get all Chris Benoit up in this bitch (you)

Workin' the street corners gets me more money than you can get in a year picking up garbage on the side of the highway, smurf. I ain't gotta penis, though. Oddly enough, neither do you.

EYEH8/|/1993Я$

Reaction score
YO all you phags lissen up. This is MY intro thread so all of you beat it or I will beat it for you. Step aside dis is my spotlite thread you aint see me goin an messin up your stoopid threads ya heard?>:-0