X-Pac Criticizes Carter & TNA Via Twitter, Predicts Its Demise

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I love wwe Marks. To say TNA Never had a rise is just so stupid. Rise, Christan Signing. Rise Sting and angle signing as well as them getting two hours on Spike TV prime time none the less. Rise Sting signing. Rise Hulk hogan Eric B, Mr Kennedy, Jeff hardy RVD and ric flair signing. rise them going live this summer another rise they are the second biggest wrestling company in North America. and if u say nope ROH is you are a damn fool. ROH cant even get a tv deal and major stars and they been around for the same amount of time TNA has been. I can name other rises but I am done ...

See here is the problem. They got these guys, they got Christian, Sting, Angle, Hogan, Bischoff, RVD, Jeff hardy, Kennedy, Flair, and where are they at? Still floundering in the 1.06 ratings?

They got to go live... first night they went live yeah they got some good numbers cause they were bringing all these guys in. They can't keep doing that every week so after that rise/high things went back down to the average.

And to gloat about them being the second biggest wrestling company in north america... that is like K-Mart going around saying.. HEY LOOK AT US WE'RE NUMBER 2 IN THE COUNTRY! While Wal Mart is looking back like... Who said that? What's going on? oh.

It is such a distant number 2... there is no competition. Just like TNA is so far below the radar against WWE it isn't even a contest. I mean ROH isn't a challenger to TNA now but that doesn't really say much for TNA. Until they can really rise to be something they will always be that little company on TV that if you happen to remember that they exist and are on... you'll not even notice them.

TNA brought in all of those guys and all they did was create a little boost their initial debut and after that settled everything went right back to the norm... in order for there to be a legit real rise... there should have been at least either a steady increase in interest or the average rating for the show should have went up but instead things have stayed relatively the same the entire time.

So you can list everyone that you want... but things are still exactly the same.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I agree with him on ROH, they are a little rinky dink indy fed that don't even register on TNA's radar.

But to say any of those signings named put TNA in a better position is just a lie, none of them have done anything.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
ECW were getting better ratings on TNN which became SPike then TNA has ever got, hence the rise for them.

TNA is still just an indy fed.

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
ECW were getting better ratings on TNN which became SPike then TNA has ever got, hence the rise for them.

TNA is still just an indy fed.

I didn't know Spike was formerly TNN. I always wondering why it all of a sudden vanished. I thought they just ran out of funding or something.