X Division Wrestler Says He Is Leaving TNA Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

D'Lo

Reaction score
I read somewhere that he got suspended because of his 'behavior'. But 90 days is pretty long imo.

phantomgerald

- Austin Starr was suspended by TNA for a variety of behavioral reasons; including the former Ring of Honor champion appearing at TNA's Fan Fest prior to the Lockdown PPV wearing a ROH t-shirt.

source:gerweck.net

now that is stupidity on starr's part, he deserves it. yes i know all that loyalty to ROH shit, but its a tna event for christ's sake

Maloney

Reaction score
Big mistake by TNA here. He could have been the next X champ.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Amazing Red announced this afternoon on his Twitter account that he has parted ways with TNA Wrestling. He cites creative differences for his departure from the organization.

Red wrote, "Heys Guyz, I just wanted to let Ya kno 1st...TNA & I parted ways do to the "creative has nothing for you" line, so we r gonna future endeavor each other right now.

"Thanks to my @ImpactWrestling famo & fans... Now "On to the Next one" (Jay-Z)."

Red, however, is still listed as a member of the TNA Wrestling roster on the organization's official website.

Max Buck, who too parted ways with TNA, reacted to Red's announcement with the following: "Within a year, you've now lost (Jay Lethal), (Jeremy Buck), (Max Buck), & (Amazing Red). C'mon now."

Red wrote in the response, "Weird huh, (X-Division run)."

Red had been appearing as Sangriento as well as himself in recent months.
Another one bites the dust

OMR

Reaction score
tisk tisk tisk tna

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
aside from jay Lethal the other 3 honestly weren't that good. With them bring guys like Aries and Kash in for the X-Division (as well as more hopefully). Those 3 will not be missed m,ost of all Red.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I don't think Red's done anything productive since his return to TNA. So the writing has been on the wall for a while.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not really a loss here.This is one of the times where the have nothing for you line actually fits. They got guys like Aries and such who are not only talented but have a personality. The only real loss out of the those names named is Lethal just based on the fact that he was well respected in the back.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, Red is pretty much useless and the fact that he is a shell of his former self after those knee surgeries makes there no reason to put up with this bland baby kid.