X Division Wrestler Says He Is Leaving TNA Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

TNA Star suspended

Austin Starr has been Suspended for 3 Months by TNA. No word yet as to why.

Source: tnawrestlingnews.com

Hopefully he'll decide to go back to ROH full-time. I like the Austin Starr character, but I think he's been missused as of late in that "feud" with Bob Backlund.

Nation

His second suspension and i hate the austin starr gimmick so this is great news for me. Even though he is good in the ring i hate austin starr and i would rather see a new gimmick or see him go back to Aries.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Dude, he's expendable, just like everyone else in the X-D.

Great One

Thank god, this guy looks like a fucking moron everytime he comes out it makes me sad how stupid of a gimmick they can make someone look. Hopefully when he returns he'll maybe have a new look...

xtremebadass

it might have been for hygene, he was looking like a total scumbag lately

ion256

Reaction score
Thank god, this guy looks like a fucking moron everytime he comes out it makes me sad how stupid of a gimmick they can make someone look. Hopefully when he returns he'll maybe have a new look...

remember this gimmick was his idea
tna wanted him to stay as aries and he told them he wanted to do the austin starr gimmick so they went with it

phantomgerald

must have done something pretty serious as i doubt tna will have meted out punishment to somebody who have as huge a future as him for a small mistake

Reaction score
^^ he could just be taking time off for some reason. but hopefully when he comes back he has a different gimmick

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
-Austin Starr has been sent home and suspended for 90 days by TNA management. The main reason being that management was unhappy with his attitude. There seems to be no one instance, but more of things over time adding up. Starr is said to be a pretty blunt and brutally honest person, which may have hurt him in the eyes of management. Starr was scheduled to continue his storyline with Bob Backlund after Lockdown and Backlund was at TNA's Impact taping Monday but wasn't used. Backlund will be remaining with the company. Starr was suspended last year along with Roderick Strong due to not following management's wishes to leave a Ring of Honor show during a blizzard scare. They both made the show, but their push was ended and both suspended. Strong left the company when his contract was up and Starr returned to the company at this past year's Bound for Glory PPV.

Wrestling Station

Atlast im going to stop seeing that pig on the TV again!

He should only wrestle in shows were there are no TV broadcasting it!

Axis

I wouldn't be surprised if it was for steriods. If you look closely, you can clearly see acne on his chest, and it randomly started a few weeks ago.

X-Pac

Reaction score
Man this sucks I was just starting to like Star and he gets suspended

.chaostheory

Reaction score
I swaire to god if it's because he's pick ROH over TNA again im gonna be pissed at TNA again. He had a fucking BRILLIANT match at Lockdown, and he's got loyalty to ROH, much more than TNA. But, TNA is a National promotion going Global. But, I guess I'll just wait for more info.