X-Division PPV/Jesse Godderz/Morely Defends Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- Jesse Godderz of Big Brother fame was with Dixie Carter at last night's TNA Genesis pay-per-view. Godderz is a body builder and has recently worked a dark match for TNA in hopes of getting in with the company.

- Sean Morley wrote the following on his Facebook about his match at Genesis with Daniels: "Did my first PPV match with TNA in a complete zombie type state. I walked into that ring last night with 36 hours of zero sleep under my belt. Never want to take another red eye before work again. Zero sleep sucks!"

- The valet with Desmond Wolfe at last night's Genesis was a model from Orlando that TNA has used in the past on some shows.

- While not confirmed, early promotional material for TNA's March 21st Destination X hints that the show will be an all X-Division pay-per-view.

I've been following Jesse Godderz since Big Brother. He was signed to FCW but I don't what happened with that. He is more of a WWE look type guy to me. Anyways X-Division PPV hell yeah!

The Rated R CMStar

Why the hell would Sean Morley not sleep? Meh, besides, that doesn't have anything to do with him running an outdated gimmick and getting nothing but hate from the crowd.

Axis

Hm, I'm split on an all X-Division PPV. On the one hand, it gets some really underutilized but talented (see: MCMG, Jay Lethal, Homicide, etc) onto a PPV card. On the other hand, it will likely be built up by having forced feuds thrown together a few weeks before, and then finished at the PPV, without following up on them after that.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Well it can't be any worse than Destination X 09 was.

xtremebadass

I must admit an all X-Division PPV sounds AWESOME...BROTHER.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hm, I'm split on an all X-Division PPV. On the one hand, it gets some really underutilized but talented (see: MCMG, Jay Lethal, Homicide, etc) onto a PPV card. On the other hand, it will likely be built up by having forced feuds thrown together a few weeks before, and then finished at the PPV, without following up on them after that.

Agreed. Sure the ppv maybe be awesome, but the quickly thrown together card/build may suck. Add that to the more than likely no follow-up to any of the feuds/matches and it's all bound to bomb. Hell, I could see whoever the X champ is defend his title against someone at the ppv, and then the very next impact they are friends and teaming up together. It'll have the Bragging Rights effect.