1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

#WWETLC 2017 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Greatest Royal Rumble' started by Smarkslayer, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    Kurt Angle returns to in-ring action at WWE TLC
    [​IMG]
    Kurt Angle & Raw Tag Team Champions Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins vs. Intercontinental Champion The Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Braun Strowman & Kane (5-on-3 Handicap Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match)
    [​IMG]
    Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs. Mickie James
    [​IMG]
    “The Demon” Finn Bálor vs. AJ Styles
    [​IMG]
    WWE Cruiserweight Champion Kalisto vs. Enzo Amore
    [​IMG]
    Asuka vs. Emma
    [​IMG]
    Cedric Alexander & Rich Swann vs. Gentleman Jack Gallagher & The Brian Kendrick
    [​IMG]
    Sasha Banks vs. Alicia Fox (Kickoff Match)
    [​IMG]
    Drew Gulak to present a WWE Cruiserweight Championship Edition of his PowerPoint Presentation (WWE TLC Kickoff)

2. TheOneKnownAsFetter

TheOneKnownAsFetter The Architect Of A New Beginning

therock
    edge
    ajstyles
    cmpunk
    braywyatt
    adamcole
    AJ/Finn is going to be amazing, & it'll be interesting to see Angle get back in the ring for the first time in the E in a long while. Outside that though this PPV is pretty bland & bleh. Probably the only two interesting matches.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

WWE got caught hard on this one. They don't have Brock wrestling and they put 8 of their top guys in one match.

Then we get a mumps or meningitis outbreak that takes a few more guys off the table. WWE really took it hard.

TheOneKnownAsFetter likes this.
  4. TheOneKnownAsFetter

therock
    edge
    ajstyles
    cmpunk
    braywyatt
    adamcole
    Doubt Angle really even does too much inside the ring, kind of like Goldberg. He's just a name value for the match & to make up for Reigns being off the PPV.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  5. TheOneKnownAsFetter

therock
    edge
    ajstyles
    cmpunk
    braywyatt
    adamcole
    Also it's time to take the title off Brock & put it on someone whose going to be there on a weekly basis. A guy like Braun or Joe would be the first couple names to pop up in my head.

6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

To be fair I'm hoping he is protected. Angle doesn't need to take powerbombs off the turnbuckle through tables.

I think like Jinder we need to expect him not drop the belt right now. Jinder will probably by the end of the year, but I'm sure Brock is being saved for WrestleMania. I believe this is Lesnar's last run with it, so I'm OK with it.

7. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Imagine Jordan replacing Angle... That would piss me off and most of the fans I think. But him joining and making it a 5v4 could be good.

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I've considered that and I think most of us would be righteously pissed off. I can see the Cancel WWE Network trend already.

Jason Jordan coming in mid match to even the odds would be great storytelling, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

9. TheOneKnownAsFetter

therock
    edge
    ajstyles
    cmpunk
    braywyatt
    adamcole
    I can see Jordan taking the place of Angle, or being added to the match to even things a bit. I thought they would save Angle's first match back for Mania not a sub-PPV like TLC. Thought Angle would face someone like Cena or AJ at Mania for his first match.

10. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

ajstyles
    hhh
    romanreigns
    randyorton
    codyrhodes3
    05chlfC
    Honestly they should have kept AJ, or Angle a surprise for the show. Sure it wouldn't have helped whatever tickets they're trying to sell, but man sometimes surprises are better then knowing what were going to get. What made some of the fanbase back in the day is a good ole surprise. Though tonight I am not excited for the show. AJ vs Balor has too much hype I see it being just ok. The TLC match has no story, and lost a key power guy in the match. The other matches are just standard too me. I am surprise there isn't another stipulation added to this show, but eh it is what it is.

11. TheOneKnownAsFetter

therock
    edge
    ajstyles
    cmpunk
    braywyatt
    adamcole
    At least last year you had New Day vs. The USOs vs. Lucha Dragons which turned into a decent match.

12. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Can't say WWE doesn't short change their audience....Throw on a major return and a dream match when your roster gets hit with some viral infection.

Sure is better than replacing khali with big show.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  13. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see Kurt coming in the match and cleaning house with some belly to belly suplexes after a hot tag. I think Kurt can still go because before he got the role he's in now he was working Indy dates and still looked fine so I think he'll be okay.

Finn vs AJ has the potential to steal the show in my opinion. I was actually looking forward to The Demon vs Sister Abigail just to see how bad it was going to be, but I'm totally on board with this replacement match.

14. TheOneKnownAsFetter

therock
    edge
    ajstyles
    cmpunk
    braywyatt
    adamcole
    AJ Styles/Finn should be the main event, instead of that 5v3 cluster fuck they decided to do with almost little to no back story behind it. I think Kurt will get in & do a few things, his match against Cody Rhodes in the indies was pretty stellar. I just feel like they're saving him for Mania for one big match before he rides off into the sunset.

15. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    You mean that AJ and Finn had more time to build a program. and wasn't just thrown together too? :nowords