WWEs newest Signing...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9urYdasY-QQ

748225810_db5Lc-M.jpg
2.jpg

Ok well where do i start. fantastic wrestler from an indy promotion i have never heard of before! But none the less i can see why WWE has snapped this guy up! He has massive potential to be a star and standing at 6'5 and 270 pounds isn't a bad thing! As WWE seem to always employ superstars with the same stature! But none the less i can see him with a cocky young randy orton sorta gimmick beacause he looks like he could pull off..

Now heres comes the main problem i have with him.. he reminds me of orton when he first popped up , His mic skills really really suck! I mean its cringe worthy! The arguement back from this that yes its a little indy fed that hasnt got the reconition of the WWE,TNA ETC! But still you can still see he is struggerling to pull his character off , so he needs to vastly improve his Mic skills in FCW or he will end up like all the other Superstars who are terrible on the mic!

The other options is to give him a manager, Striker would be a good option or some mouth peice like that , Whats your opinions on WWEs latest Attribute?

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well he certainly looks the part, a typical WWE signing right there. Poor mic skills and his wrestling skills can be touched up in FCW. Most if not all the indy guys they sign aren't quite up to the standards of live tv in front of millions wrestling and talking the WWE style so he will get retouched and retrained in FCW. We probably won't hear of this guy for 12 months whilst he gets hidden away at FCW.

I wouldn't mind him using a manager since I think that they are severly underused in wrestling today. Striker was great as Big Daddy V's mouthpiece but I can't see him doing it anymore since he has a spot as an announcer and I don't see him giving that up to be a manager.