WWE's Board of Directors Makes a Decision on John Laurinaitis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE.com said:
According to WWE.com, the WWE Board of Directors have decided that John Laurinaitis, the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, will in fact remain the interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw.

So in one if the most unshocking moments in recent memory, wwe's board of directors has decided to keep Johnny ace as the interim raw GM

now while this news is not surprising... Any thoughts.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
FUCK YES, BIG JOHNNY IS BACK IN CHARGE!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
One thought is that I like the news articles posted, so I went ahead and did that for you.

Second, I am very happy with this as I love the Johnny Ace character BUT I do not want him inserting himself into the Jericho/Punk feud.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yes John is great on the mic and makes things look convincing. I will be interested to see where this story leads

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I figured this would be the result, not surprised at all. If HHH stays on every week now like it seems he will do, it will make some interesting television with Ace around still.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Honestly I could see WWE inserting him in the Ziggler/Foley feud that is probably going to happen.