WWE wants even more Indy talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
EWN
As a reminder, The Rock will appear on the Jimmy Fallon show this Friday night.

-- Jim Ross is scheduled for WrestleMania weekend events like AXXESS, but at this time is not scheduled to announce any matches.

-- Roddy Piper will be appearing this weekend for FTW Pro Wrestling in the New York Metro area.

-- According to sources, WWE is said to be interested in at least two more Dragon Gate USA talents. As we noted last week, Sami Callihan recently had several tryout matches. WWE is also said to be interested in Johnny Gargano. He had a WWE tryout last year but wasn't signed.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Sami and Johnny could do some good in the WWE, but if they both get signed, I think WWE needs to lay off and let DGUSA as well as CZW and Chikara regenerate their rosters to full health.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Sami and Gargano are two excellent people to bring in. Both already have great characters, great in ring skills and both are under 25. Seeing the Switchblade Conspiracy in the WWE would be awesome.

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
Lol two more I knewe they'd go after.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I imagine they have their eye on the two of them because of the rumored cruiserweight show they're going to be having on their network. But I'm just guessing.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I imagine they have their eye on the two of them because of the rumored cruiserweight show they're going to be having on their network. But I'm just guessing.

Using Callihan as a Cruiserweight is such a waste when he could easily shine outside of the division. If it's true, that Cruiserweight show will kick almighty ass.