WWE TLC 2013 LIVE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If it makes you feel worse, I'm officially on Christmas vacation until the new year....sorry.

Then we need to watch some movies this week its fine. I will just be a jerk at work to all these teenagers I work with. Its a win win for me.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Then we need to watch some movies this week its fine. I will just be a jerk at work to all these teenagers I work with. Its a win win for me.
We shall see. I said I was on vacation, not that I would be at home. :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's because Cena is a GOD. didn't they stop showing the twitter feed during the slammy's this year due to people being outraged over the outcomes of the awards
It was AJ Lee not winning the Diva of the Year that broke the camel's back.

And you wonder why I'm not watching? :lol:
Nah, the Slammies are joke. Other than giving the Bellas an award for being useless, we're getting much better matches now.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
We shall see. I said I was on vacation, not that I would be at home. :lol:

Oh didn't think of that just figured you were on a house vacation.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
That is very possible or you was just looking for a way to include Akbar

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

The Viper

Reaction score
My apologies I wasn't here. Had an unexpected party with a few of my friends. The show was shit and not worth my 8 bucks that I paid for an excellent stream but whatevs. I will say it's the best out of the past 5 shows since Summerslam. Not as tremendously horrible as Battleground so that's a plus. Thought the finish was anticlimactic but I'm just glad Orton won.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Can I ask what people were expecting from a TLC match finish? The usual end is someone going through a table. I thought handcuffing Cena so he had to break the top rope, almost get the belts only to have Orton yank him down to smash his head on the table to be a pretty neat twist on the usual finish. And TBH this was a clean win for Orton compared to what some were complaining about with all the dirty endings involving the Authority. I rather enjoyed the finish and the whole match for that matter. The tag title match was also extremely fun.

Joey

Reaction score
Can I ask what people were expecting from a TLC match finish? The usual end is someone going through a table. I thought handcuffing Cena so he had to break the top rope, almost get the belts only to have Orton yank him down to smash his head on the table to be a pretty neat twist on the usual finish. And TBH this was a clean win for Orton compared to what some were complaining about with all the dirty endings involving the Authority. I rather enjoyed the finish and the whole match for that matter. The tag title match was also extremely fun.

It wasnt just the finish that sucked. The build up was a snoozefest. Other than the AA through the Spanish Announce table (which we all saw coming), the rising action seemed like a bathroom break for me. Everything felt like it was in slow motion, and no one did anything that really wow'ed me.

As for the finish? I was expecting an interference maybe, and i just didnt like how randy shoved cena off the ladder for the win. Was he supposed to go through the table? Because even that would have been more believable.

Plus, i hate randy, so its hard for me to enjoy a finish with him as champ. Hes like a breadstick. Can't dig.

Wasnt all that bad of a ppv over all though. As i said i loved Punk / Shield, and AJ / Natalya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Viper

Reaction score

I love that it was a clean win but I didn't mark when Orton won like I thought I would. Just thought the botched fall fucked it up for me. It was a nasty fall but still. Also that unhinging the rope spot was way better when Punk did it in 2011.

I thought that tag match was boring as fuck. Until the last 5 minutes. The only good matches were the two handicap matches.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk