WWE threads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Here's just a small suggestion to improve the WWE section.

As you know, we now have threads to discuss the four shows in, and they're all cluttered with posts. I propose, and this is only really a small change, that to increase activity when it comes to talking about shows we make a thread each week for the latest WWE show. We can post them a week before the show airs to put some predictions in and post announced matches. Then leave it up for a week after the show so we can talk about it. The results of that show would also be posted in it's respective thread. Each week, the shows that take place have their threads stickied and after they become a week old, the shows' threads can be moved to the Graveyard to prevent bumping.

I think that this would entice posters to comment on Raw/ECW/SD/Superstars (not so much the latter) as it just seems a bit more organised than one big thread. It would also keep discussion of the same show in the one place. Sure, it might take a bit of work but I think this could be an effective way to get activity back into the WWE section, which is mostly why noobs come here tbh.

PeepShow

I've suggested this so many times in the past, it's not even funny. So don't count on it.

Wrestling Station

What's the great difficulty with it?
when the UN tries to set up a meeting, it will take ages to bring all of them together >_>

seX-Power

Threads for next week's Raw/ECW also posted and should be stickied.

For the record, I think we should post the next shows thread after the last one is over. For example the Raw threads on Tuesday, the ECW threads on Wednesday and the SD threads on Saturday. Also, I think it's fine if spoilers are posted in the threads for anyone interested, but they'd be in tags of course.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah do a TNA one. There are still plenty of people who watch TNA and would wana talk about it, just like the other shows.