1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE Television Ratings

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Troy, Jun 16, 2010.

1. SAIYANS

SAIYANS Well-Known Member

batista2
    dx
    johncena
    therock
    undertaker
    trishstratus
    Pwpix and wrestlezone had hours not quarters. I haven't posted quarters in here in months I believe

Last night’s episode of WWE Raw on USA Network scored a 2.75 ratings on Monday night. The numbers were down 8% from last week’s season-high 2.98 rating, primarily due to the strongest Monday Night Football, which averaged 16.1 million viewers.

Raw averaged 3.887 million viewers, down 6% from last week’s 4.155 million viewers for the post-Hell in a Cell episode.

In hourly breakdown, Raw kicked off with 4.069 million viewers in the first hour, decline to 3.951 million viewers in the second hour. Viewers declined again in the third and final hour 3.643 million viewers.

It was the third consecutive week that Raw’s audience fell from the first hour to the second hour to the third hour.

On cable TV Monday, Raw ranked #2 in overall viewers behind football game.

2. AZUCAR!

AZUCAR! Best In The World

Total Divas rating:

It's up by nearly .4 from the mid-season finale. Next week it won't have Keeping up with the Kardashians as a lead in either like it's had for most of the season, so it'll be interesting to see how it fares on it's own.

3. SAIYANS

batista2
    dx
    johncena
    therock
    undertaker
    trishstratus
    - Friday's episode of WWE SmackDown scored a 2.08 cable rating, up almost 10% from the previous week's 1.90 rating. SmackDown averaged 2.946 million viewers on Friday night, also up from the previous. This was the highest-rated and most-viewed SmackDown since March 22nd.

Almost 3 million viewers without the nba game on espn

4. Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Would say the rating is solid enough for a taped show especially in comparison to last weeks.

5. SAIYANS

batista2
    dx
    johncena
    therock
    undertaker
    trishstratus
    That's damn good for a replay

6. SAIYANS

batista2
    dx
    johncena
    therock
    undertaker
    trishstratus
    Dear smart asses @PHX @Dale @Chris since you all asked
    :cena::wight::ro::KANE::hhh2: Them legitimate non vanilla midgets.
    * Now see you made me go there, but nice happy meal gains by that mini power trip :p

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  7. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

ddp
    danielbryan2
    ricflair
    mrperfect2
    thewhyats
    chriscandido
    I thought Dale was the only one that asked.

8. PHX

PHX Well-Known Member

cmpunk5
    He was PSYCH is just being PSYCH lol. I already knew what it was anyways and a more accurate one at that I just don't care about ratings like that but here it is anyways.

9. SAIYANS

batista2
    dx
    johncena
    therock
    undertaker
    trishstratus
    Those are male 18-49 demo on the torch. Ignores females, kids, and teens all together

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Torch excludes those demographics so they can adjust the numbers to favour people they like and not make Vince McMahon and his EVIL company look like they know what they're doing.

11. SAIYANS

batista2
    dx
    johncena
    therock
    undertaker
    trishstratus
    This is true, as Forbes has said 6 million females watch their raw and sd programs per week alone (not even counting Total divas) on average. That's a big fucking chunk to ignore, not to mention teens like we all were in the attitude era or the kids Cena gets bashed for catering to, so not accurate [MENTION=483]PHX[/MENTION], just skewed :p

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  12. PHX

PHX Well-Known Member

cmpunk5
    I say more accurate because torch separates each match and segment doing minute by minute breakdowns while observer always groups stuff together that doesn't have anything to do with the other because it just covers the quarter and everything that happened in it.

13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Kind of shows you just how more biased Alvarez is compared to Meltzer. They say numbers never lie, but you can skew them to make the point you want.

14. SAIYANS

batista2
    dx
    johncena
    therock
    undertaker
    trishstratus
    That's stats 101.

And yeah Mak I get your point, just saying that he slants things because he doesn't want to point out kids, teens, moms, etc all who are a huge portion of this audience and paying customers/viewers. He should include that too but doesn't

15. PHX

PHX Well-Known Member

cmpunk5
    I get that point as well though the reason that demo gets posted by torch is cause that is the largest chunk audience when it comes to WWE's programming but yeah both are skewed for the reasons given which is part of the reason why I hardly take ratings all that serious.