WWE Survivor Series 2018 - Discussion Thread - Nov 18th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think the only reason the tag match was on kickoff as opposed to cruiserweights was bc they wanted the clean sweep narrative but couldn't bring themself to have New Day and Usos lose to a team of jobbers. I like to think its bc Murphy/Ali earned it by being great all year though.

Other than that I think the match winners were all booked how I would have booked them in a vacuum with the raw v smackdown shit not meaning anything. The only toss up was the womens five on five but all the rest I thought the raw competitors would have won regardless.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Heres what happened..... Trips put more effort in NXT and Vince wasn't going cross country after the marathon flight of Saudi Arabia.

Road Dogg did it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I just don't think anything was as weird as everyone's acting like it was in the first place. They put the right match on the kickoff and the right person won every match arguably. Its just weird that they're not counting the kickoff match in the score but that doesn't really bother me bc Steph didn't tell Corbin he needed a clean sweep until after anyway

Reactions: Deezy

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I'm left feeling all sorts of confused by this show. My over-riding feeling of it was it being garbage but then I have to step back and remember that Seth/Nak Charlotte/Ronda and Brock/Bryan were all pretty damn good.

Unless there's some huge storyline arc for SmackDown after losing 6-0 on the main show then I really don't see what the point in it was. It legit feels like the top decision makers have some kind of insecurity where Raw always has to come out on top.

Yeah sort of makes WWF VS. WCW/ECW look comparativeo_O

“So here’s the deal, okay? The storyline was supposed to be a clean-sweep for Raw and somewhere in the communications process, don’t ask me why, SmackDown won that tag match so they had to tell everyone that it didn’t count. That was the reason. One hand forgot what the other was doing. Vince wanted a clean-sweep and I don’t know how this happens, so yeah, it didn’t count.”

According to Dave.

Someone clearly has it out for my kids :mjcry

Oh come on you know by now that Uncle Dave can not only mind read but also be in two places at once:D

P.S. Mabel was going to be the third man and Tito was dressed as Warrior ready to do the Hogan job even though the result ended up going the other way...:mark: