1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2018 WWE Superstar Shake-up 2018 results: Full roster changes for Raw and SmackDown LIVE

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Smarkslayer, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Monday Night Raw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. SmackDown Live

100.0%
  1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I was thinking Almas and Sanity last week and I'm still holding my guns on it. We'll see if they pull the trigger.

2. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

If Shane takes that leave of absence he said he was planning before Zayn and Owens attacked him Smackdown bout to be THE fuckin show this summer :mark:

Smarkslayer likes this.
  3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

That's a big if, but damn if we can get so lucky. :banderas:

Chris likes this.
  4. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

It never stopped being good. At least no less than Raw ever did.

5. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Never stopped being good? Yeah, overbearing Shane vs. Kami every fucking week for 6 months was reallll good.

6. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Yeah SD has been terrible since September

7. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    WWE Superstar Shake-up 2018 results: Full roster changes for Raw and SmackDown LIVE
    Who do you think won the 2018 Superstar Shake-up?

8. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I like Roode, Zayn, Owens, McIntyre and Gable on RAW but yeah it looked like Smackdown easily won this with Miz, Joe, Asuka alone, but then you throw in the Bar and Gallows/Anderson too for even more competition in the tag division and the NXT callups are def better on SmackDown.

9. Admin Post
    Dale

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    SmackDown won this by a country mile. It actually feels really weird saying this but after seeing Big Cass on SmackDown starting something with Bryan, I think they could have a fun little program. Have Miz hide behind Cass for a little while aswell to build towards Miz/Bryan at SummerSlam.

Really interested to see what they do with Asuka/Charlotte/Becky long term aswell. I figure they keep them aligned somewhat for the near future until all the other heels get established then I can see a point where Asuka turns especially since Absolution/IIconics and even the champ Carmella don't feel top heel worthy.

10. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

I was listening to a podcast who said after the shake up it’s clear that Smack Down is the “B Show” and that’s Raw just has more star power.

I was flabbergasted. I mean I guess they think Brock and Rousey, and Roman are more star power than everyone that went to Smack down. They surely can’t be including Taker and Cena as raw guys right?

11. Admin Post
    Dale

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Talent wise SmackDown is probably A show but I don't think it's that much of a stretch to consider Raw the A show in terms of star power when Roman and Braun are clearly their top 2 guys.

12. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Raw gets the big names; SD gets the in ring talent.

Been that way since 02. SD Six ring any bells?