WWE saves a hugely underused Smackdown talent from TNA, New power couple?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
Because if enough jump ship than they will become a threat. Vince knows it that's why he decided to pay Haas more money.

Haas could go over after his contract is up.

noumenon

WWE still has the advantage that Vince doesn't have to compete with Ted Turner's wallet on this one, so it gives Vince the automatic upper hand.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
In all fairness to WWE I highly doubt Charlie Haas jumping ship would do any significant damage in a ratings war. If TNA didn't get competitive ratings out of Christian, Booker T, Kurt Angle or Mick Foley, I doubt Charlie Haas is gonna be that next big thing.

But still, the matches he would put on in the mid to upper cards would be absolutely SICK. Could you imagine what Charlie Haas could do in matches against AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Desmond Wolf, Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i got an idea how obut getting rid of the useless vickie shes only round cuz of eddie i just hope least night wasnt the beginning of some Blue eve/masters angle

:lmao You have to be joking. Vickie's a heat magnet so she's far from useless.

Well of course he can wrestle. That's why WWE uses him as a jobber. Lord knows you can't have any actual technical talent nowadays if you want to get a push. lol.

Indeed. Poor Val Venis suffered the same fate for being talented.

noumenon

Wrong, Knox NEEDED to do something. All that momentum he had on RAW from destroying Rey and looking like a bad ass is gone an replaced by 20 pounds of fat.

seX-Power

Wrong, Knox NEEDED to do something. All that momentum he had on RAW from destroying Rey and looking like a bad ass is gone an replaced by 20 pounds of fat.

20 pounds of solid BEARD imo.

noumenon

He needs to find Kelly Kelly and be like "Bitch, you think I forgot about you!?"

Qwake

Dolph Ziggler is fucked :(

Fuck, Haas in TNA would have been awesome, we could have actually seen him wrestle! I liked the idea of Wolfe taking out Angle and Haas avenging him, Haas Vs Wolfe would be an amazing match imo, both are awesome.

straight_edge76

yeah Haas, the under-rated wrestler of the decade has to go to him. I always preferred him to Shelton tbh.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Shelton would be better than Haas, but he botched the greater than sign. ;D