WWE saves a hugely underused Smackdown talent from TNA, New power couple?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

- A new “After the Bellâ€￾ segment on WWE’s website teases that Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero may be a new on-screen couple.

- Charlie Haas reportedly asked WWE for his release within the last few months. Apparently officials were going to grant him the release at first but changed their minds and gave him a raise instead. There was a rumor going around that Kurt Angle had a spot for Haas in TNA so WWE kept Haas around instead of having him jump to TNA.

Source - WNZ

Haas in TNA would have been brilliant.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
He would have been able to show case his skill better that's for sure. He's being highly under-utilized in WWE. I thought when he went to SD something would happen but he remained a jobber. Then when him and Shelton started teaming up, he showed a lot of agression in his matches, but sadly once again, nothing.

Wtf is up with their fascination on pairing Vicki up with all these people. She's going to have Trish beat soon and soon to pass Lita on the slut role.

iamironman

Reaction score
i got an idea how obut getting rid of the useless vickie shes only round cuz of eddie i just hope least night wasnt the beginning of some Blue eve/masters angle

MizMasta3000

Dammit Dammit Dammit. Im interested in this Haas/TNA stuff. What about Jamie Noble. TNA should have some James Gibson stuff for him

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Unfortunately due to his size and the fact that he's so easily type cast as the redneck character that he would be saddled with a tag team with Cody Deaner rather than actually utilized properly.

As for Charlie Haas, what's anyone got to complain about for him? He got a raise to do nothing. So he's currently undergoing the Stevie Richards treatment. He can just sit at home and collect paychecks. Why can't I get away this this kinda shit?

Reaction score
Damn. I wanted to see him go to TNA as well. The guy's really talented and it's a shame they don't push him or let him develop.

Kizza

Unfortunately due to his size and the fact that he's so easily type cast as the redneck character that he would be saddled with a tag team with Cody Deaner rather than actually utilized properly.

As for Charlie Haas, what's anyone got to complain about for him? He got a raise to do nothing. So he's currently undergoing the Stevie Richards treatment. He can just sit at home and collect paychecks. Why can't I get away this this kinda shit?

I'm complaining cos I'm not seeing him wrestle. Of course it's fucking brilliant for him. He got a raise AND LOOK AT HIS WIFE. :(

And Jamie Noble's a producer for WWE now I believe. Or a Road Agent. Something behind the scenes.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well of course he can wrestle. That's why WWE uses him as a jobber. Lord knows you can't have any actual technical talent nowadays if you want to get a push. lol.

Kizza

I wanted to see the Haas Knox Connection :(. BEARD + TALENT = RATINGS.

MizMasta3000

I dont know if Jaime Noble is going to be even wrestling any time soon. Apparently Sheamus "ended his career"

noumenon

Noble is now an agent.

So are we now supposed to buy into Escoroll as a face feuding with Ziggler who just got crushed by Morrison.
Awesome booking WWE... awesome.
"This story line worked for Edge, it'll DEFINITELY work for them."

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I doubt Haas is doing anything like "staying home and collecting paychecks" more like "drives to every house show and has match of the night".

I know when WWE came to Alberta he wrestled in every house show.

Axis

Haas as Angle's protege would have been a lot of fun. I'm still unsure if Haas could have maintain momentum in an extended push, but if it were to be done, TNA would be the place for it to happen.

noumenon

Perhaps have Desmond "put Angle out" and bring in Haas to avenge his friend? That would require an almost immediate debut.

It just goes to show that WWE know for a fact that TNA will utilize their wrestlers better than they do Vince will pull out his check book to prevent that from happening.