WWE Rumble

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Alberto del Río and Mason Ryan hook up but Ryan gets the best out of Del Río with his power. But when Ryan gets Alberto up his arms, Del Río pokes Ryan's eyes forcing the big man to drop him. Del Río grabs Ryan by the trunks and sends him out of the ring.

Edit: We are now down to the final 7

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
All of a sudden Alberto Del Rio waves his hands to motion everyone to stop. He taps his noggin before pointing to the Big Show. Show shines them on. Ziggler charges at Show but is met with a big boot. Wade Barrett with a waist lock from behind. Show thrusts Barrett off himself. Show catches a stray boot from Kane that knocks him onto the rope. Alberto sees this and connects with an ENZUIGIRI flush across Show's temple. Kane, Ziggler and Del Rio toss the lifeless body of Show over the top rope.

Big Show has been eliminated.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Del Río is seen mocking the Big Show, but when he turns around Kane is waiting for him and grabs him by the throat. Del Río is almost going to face the same faith as others, but Ziggler attacks Kane's legs forcing the big man to drop. Del Río and Ziggler form an alliance and between the two they get rid of Kane by throwing him off the ring.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Dolph ziggler slaps Randy orton across the face. Randy orton goes into IED mode and destroys ziggler. Dolph has no chance and Randy eventually eliminates him

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Daniel Bryan gets brave and decides to try and break apart the newly formed #DestinedHeels unit of Ziggler and Del Rio. Bryan ducks a boot from Ziggler and bounces off the ropes to catch him with a flying forearm. Del Rio sidesteps an advance from Bryan and he smashes into a corner turnbuckle. Del Rio grasps Bryan by the waist and attempts a German suplex. Bryan flips over head and lands on his feet. Before he could react, Ziggler from behind with his hands firmly around Bryan's tights, tosses him over the top to the floor.

Daniel Bryan has been eliminated.

EDIT:
Damn. I guess you can replace Wade Barrett with Ziggler in that segment.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Punk and Orton go in a staring contest, with Punk ending smiling much to the ire of Orton who starts attacking Punk until he drives the punkster to the ropes. Punk then moves out of the ropes by pushing Orton and continues the attack on him. Barrett sees an opportunity and attacks both men, before deciding to carry Orton over his shoulders and send him out of the ring with the Wasteland.

Randy Orton has been eliminated.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Punk and Orton go in a staring contest, with Punk ending smiling much to the ire of Orton who starts attacking Punk until he drives the punkster to the ropes. Punk then moves out of the ropes by pushing Orton and continues the attack on him. Barrett sees an opportunity and attacks both men, before deciding to carry Orton over his shoulders and send him out of the ring with the Wasteland.

Randy Orton has been eliminated.
Damn you sir. Damn you straight to hell... :lol:

A cocky Wade Barrett enjoys his conquest over the Apex Predator but wasn't paying attention as he's rattled with another skull crushing ENZUIGIRI by Del Rio as he turns around. A disoriented and practically limp Wade Barrett is slowly lifted off the mat and tossed over the top.

Wade Barrett has been eliminated.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
After a long back and forth battle punk gets on the top rop but del rio hits the rope and punk falls on his balls and del rio tries to enziguri punk off the top rope punk ducks it and del rio hurts his leg punk roundhouse kicks del rio which stuns Alberto that allows punk to toss him out.

Winner of the royal rumble. Cm punk

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Due to the kind of success this one had... the next one will be of Legends... for that one if Fuji wants to share some knowledge and help me build the list of participants it will be greatly appreciated.

Once again thanks to everyone who participated in this one.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Due to the kind of success this one had... the next one will be of Legends... for that one if Fuji wants to share some knowledge and help me build the list of participants it will be greatly appreciated.

Once again thanks to everyone who participated in this one.
Sounds like a fantastic idea. In this one, I think you guys should do a 40-man Rumble. I can also help with participants if you like.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don't care who you put in the legends but put in the British bulldog in the time when he had braides

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Look at who's in the hall of fame and you can decide

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Sounds like a fantastic idea. In this one, I think you guys should do a 40-man Rumble. I can also help with participants if you like.

You are welcomed to help... to answer Viper I don't do it with the Hall of Fame because there are Legends outside the Hall of Fame... and Legends in Japan, Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico who don't get into that Hall of Fame... so with help of people I can do a Legends Rumble the way it should be done.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So what ten from WWF ten from Japan ten from puerto Rico and ten from canada

Kushikimi

Reaction score
So what ten from WWF ten from Japan ten from puerto Rico and ten from canada

That's the thing... I know that from the US I can find the same with Puerto Rico (don't think they get to 10)... but from Japan, Canada and Mexico I have little knowledge. I have friends from Mexico and they could make a list of Legends in their country... so it should be a good one.