WWE Royal Rumble 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Stop whining Viper. Don't take things so seriously.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
And I also said maybe we'll see the fatal four way. I didn't say I wanted to see it. So can you guys fucking read the post before passing judgement. I'd be perfecty happy with Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan. I just thought that's how wwe might book it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The battle royal meant nothing, I don't think anyone took it seriously, it was just meant for some Christmas themed fun. Having someone booked really well going into the Rumble makes it too obvious Sheamus was a great surprise win. But just for the record Benoit was booked so bad that if he lost the rumble he would've been fired from Smackdown and he still won the Rumble and it all worked out amazingly well. I get what you're saying to an extent, Sheamus has had little to no direction as of late but the way I view this is as a way to fix all the wrong doings of the past couple of months in his booking.

That's the problem though, I don't take it seriously or him seriously because of it.

If the booking going forth is solid, I can get behind him winning but as of now I'm skeptical.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I loved Sheamus back when he was blowing up out of nowhere and beating down Cena but I don't like him as a babyface. He needs to be an asshole again for me to like him.

Castiel

Reaction score
I'm sure the booking leading to Mania will be great, and no leprechaun's will be involved. :lol:

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I loved Sheamus back when he was blowing up out of nowhere and beating down Cena but I don't like him as a babyface. He needs to be an asshole again for me to like him.

*takes notes*

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I tried to be here, the head was willing but the body wasn't :(

Loved the rumble this year, so much fun. Ricardo, Cobra vs. Socko, all 3 announcers entering, KHARMA~!(although her music made me think Boogeyman for a minute, for which I marked even more), Road Dogg, Jericho actually fighting, Sheamus winning, all good shit.

EDIT: Is Jey Uso the most pointless rumble entrant ever?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Viper

Reaction score
The Rumble match was amazing :lol: So many great stuff. The PPV as a whole was a little "meh" until the last 2 matches.

Oh, and that Booker .gif in LB's sig is FABULOUS!!!!

Castiel

Reaction score
To answer your question, yes. Jey Uso was a stupid entrant, and why so late? It made it kinda disappointing, maybe he would've been fine earlier on... they should've switched him and Foley's spots if you ask me. The announcer thing pissed me off, Booker's was kind of funny for some reason and he was actually good in the match but the others sucked. Especially Cole, what a fucking waste of an entrant!

The Viper

Reaction score
To answer your question, yes. Jey Uso was a stupid entrant, and why so late? It made it kinda disappointing, maybe he would've been fine earlier on... they should've switched him and Foley's spots if you ask me. The announcer thing pissed me off, Booker's was kind of funny for some reason and he was actually good in the match but the others sucked. Especially Cole, what a fucking waste of an entrant!

Maybe Cole was a waste but it was cool because we got to see Kharma bumrush him.

W-olf

Reaction score
Shame Kharma didnt bust his vocal chord hell Im not picky anyone in there coulda done it lol .